The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Created a NikeTalk Community group

Invited a bunch of you guys to it.
nerd.gif

I am no BC advocate for the record or trying to troll yall and be a Xbox fanboy. I would prob be considered a fanboy by some but I like and use both my consoles, I just like my Xbox more :smile:  

The BC feature is cool but I would barely use it. I would get more use out of BC on PS if it was available, I wanted to play UC because I never did and wanted to be ready for UC 4. Thank god for the remaster.

it wasnt directed at you homie no worries.

BC is cool and all i get it, but i didnt invest $400 to play PS3 games.

which if that excites him, IMO he should of just kept his 360 and saved $500.

I got you

Sent you one.

I think I'll make it open for anyone to join?
That's opening the troll gates bro.

I am no BC advocate for the record or trying to troll yall and be a Xbox fanboy. I would prob be considered a fanboy by some but I like and use both my consoles, I just like my Xbox more
smile.gif

The BC feature is cool but I would barely use it. I would get more use out of BC on PS if it was available, I wanted to play UC because I never did and wanted to be ready for UC 4. Thank god for the remaster.
it wasnt directed at you homie no worries.

BC is cool and all i get it, but i didnt invest $400 to play PS3 games.

which if that excites him, IMO he should of just kept his 360 and saved $500.
Yeah man I copped X1 day 1, def not trying to play 360 games, this gen gonna get this work.

Tony hawk came out yesterday(his game).
Skate 1-3 are half off digitally.
Skate 4 confimed?
:nerd:

It could technically be called Tony Hawk's Skate because his contract with Activision is up after this game.

Super Meat Boy :smokin.

Is that game any good? What is it simlar to?

Looks like another ****** month of free games on ps minus.

It's a great game. Idk what it's similar to. It's a platformer. Maybe N+ is the closest comparison, but I don't like N+ at all. It's too slow and floaty.

Super Meat Boy is a really fast paced and challenging game.

Last edited:
Matt Hoffman was thps on bikes.

I liked Dave Mira because it was weightier.

"Bloodborne was a huge risk. We'll be working with from software again"

Bloodborne 2 confirmed?
:nerd:

^ In that interview he all but confirmed Quantic Dream's new game at PGW this year.

Back
Top Bottom