The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Never played a COD campaign. :lol:

Always went straight to multiplayer. I played a tiny bit of MW2's campaign because of the chatter about the airport mission, but by the time I got to those ridiculous cutscenes I was like, "I'm out. Time to run some SND."

I don't think kids are buying Xboxes for Halo 5. H5 will do numbers but Sony knew what they were doing with their bundles. They didn't even need to have any AAA exclusives this holiday season. Destiny, BLOPS 3, and Star Wars. Also you have to account for retailers adding their specific bonuses i.e. free game, 2nd controller etc.

Xbox has some good bundles coming too that could win over some parents. That 1TB bundle with Ori, Gears and RareReplay could make some noise.

Don't forget, there's a Disney Inifinity variant of the Star Wars bundle too so it's aimed at both kids and the star wars fans.

View media item 1731866
Anyone having trouble with communities ? I click on NT then it goes back to the home screen

Did you get an invite?

Last edited:

Anyone having trouble with communities ? I click on NT then it goes back to the home screen
Did you get an invite?
Yeah bro I got it, when I signed on I saw it in my notifications, clicked on it and it did the crap, went to the home screen, when I click on join same thing is happening. I restarted the PS4, same issue. I'll Google and try again later, might be some minor glitch with the new update.

I'm part of the 3% of players who beat campaign before diving into multiplayer.
I do the same. I have to 'beat the game' first, before playing MP. Because I know if I start with MP, I won't be interested in beating the campaign.

[COLOR=#red]Zangief joins the Street Fighter V roster [/COLOR]

View media item 1732321

In SFV, Zangief shows off the results of his training through his newfound V-Skill, Iron Muscle and new V-Trigger, Cyclone Lariat. These two skills are just the tip of the iceberg however, as Zangief has even more new tactics in store for the world warriors this time around.

[h3]V-Skill: Iron Muscle[/h3]

Zangief shows the true power of his body when he activates Iron Muscle. During Iron Muscle, Zangief can absorb one attack, which leaves him with recoverable health.

If players hold down medium punch and medium kick and then press a direction on the stick, Zangief will begin to slowly close in on the opponent. Upon release from the walk, Zangief flexes his muscles and hits the opponent if close enough.

[h3]V-Trigger: Cyclone Lariat[/h3]

Zangief lives up to his name “the Iron Cyclone” as he spins with high speed and velocity, pulling the opponent in close. If the player taps the V-Trigger activation buttons, Zangief will quickly spin and pull in the opponent. If the player holds the V-Trigger activation buttons, Zangief will continue to spin and hit the opponent multiple times.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, wraps up Zangief. With only three characters left to reveal, you’ll want to be sure to check back in frequently to see who makes it into the next announcement. Who do you think will be next?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...he-street-fighter-v-roster-watch-the-trailer/

Last edited:
Laura Street Fighter V
TkqPiod.jpg

CQRv1mXVAAUUUI5.jpg:large

sa6E89R.jpg

HJDZ1mL.jpg

xz1EoBr.jpg

JXFUjSn.jpg

6JsMpLH.jpg

WZ9F6sR.jpg

FumJ2c8.jpg

Last edited:
This disc ejecting issue is really getting me annoyed. My PS4 has been doing this non stop for two days. I might just send it in for repair. Thing that gets me mad is the three week turn around.

This disc ejecting issue is really getting me annoyed. My PS4 has been doing this non stop for two days. I might just send it in for repair. Thing that gets me mad is the three week turn around.

Easiest way to fix is disconnecting the ps4 out the power outlet and holding the power button. You will hear it beep till it stops. Theb plug it back in the power outlet and it will be fine. This happens because static is in the ps4 and by doing that method the static leaves.

THE ONLY FIX FOR THE AUTO EJECT ISSUE IS THE GOLD PLATE SCRATCH FIX.

Search for it on YouTube. It permanently got rid of the auto eject issue for me.

Last edited:
Dipset, if what hong and thekid told you doesn't work, find out if there's a SONY store near you.

You might get it fixed sooner.

Last edited:
The eject button is a touch sensor and the metal clip of the eject button will keep scraping against the gold plate. The gold plate is part of the touch sensor. The ps4 will think you're actually pressing eject when you're not. Sony made the metal clip a tad too long and scraping the gold plated layer will prevent the metal clip from touching it. Trust me, this is THE ONLY PERMANENT FIX. I exhausted every option and tried every possible fix out there and this got rid of it for good. It'll void your warranty, but you won't need it cause Sony's warranty is buns anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom