The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

this is the most biased article lmaoooooooo the xbox won the year for having more exclusives. not becuz of sales... not becuz those exclusives are actually good.. just for having more. and the xbox is now better than the ps4 specifically because of backward compatibility. 
roll.gif

"There are even a far greater amount of exclusives this year on Xbox One. This year sees the big guns Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Taider (timed exclusive), Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Forza Motorsport 6 and some of these have already been released. Once Halo 5 is out, Xbox One will get a major boost."
Rise of tomb raider wasnt even exclusive! Gears of War ultimate is a remaster the same thing xbox fanboys complain about ps4 having nonstop. forza is cool for race fans. so all in all, halo (attempt #2 for a big halo game) is the trump card?

I don't think kids are buying Xboxes for Halo 5. H5 will do numbers but Sony knew what they were doing with their bundles. They didn't even need to have any AAA exclusives this holiday season. Destiny, BLOPS 3, and Star Wars. Also you have to account for retailers adding their specific bonuses i.e. free game, 2nd controller etc.

Xbox has some good bundles coming too that could win over some parents. That 1TB bundle with Ori, Gears and RareReplay could make some noise.

So which one of Y'all is making the NT community with the new firmware?

EDIT: Saw DDouble already created it. Who invited TomBradyisTheGOAT? :rofl:

Last edited:
If you want to play PS3 or 360 games, buy a PS3 or 360. We're 2 years into current gen and people still talking about BC :rolleyes

C'mon. You KNOW these guys are Xbox fanboys who create reasons to be upset. They didn't need to buy the system at all.

Outside of the PS thread, they're cool and I still like these guys, but inside the PS thread they sound ridiculous. :lol:

Here's Rainbow Six Siege Beta codes. I just got these in an email, so it's first come, first served.

P4P8-MEND-KJ68
GR8D-EQN8-EHQR
KMJL-RFNL-7T42
2FAR-NRN6-C57Q

Last edited:

So which one of Y'all is making the NT community with the new firmware?

EDIT: Saw DDouble already created it. Who invited TomBradyisTheGOAT?
roll.gif
he sent me a friend request and it said "did you delete me"?
laugh.gif
Deleted and blocked. I never again need to hear how Fallout 3 and Radiohead are better than everything else that exists. 

Last edited:
I remember one day he joined my party on PS4 and told me milk is bad for you and that's why he was a vegan :lol:

Me and my boys was like ummmmm okay :lol:

I would love to play my PS3 games on my PS4, even if it didnt give it a graphically bump. I still have my PS3 tho, but its trapped in the closet.

I liked the media app but I rarely use it since I have spotify and I can control it from my phone or iPad.

MV5BMjA5NzMzMjkzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODM3MzYyMjE@._V1_SY317_CR104,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

More actors making the crossover to video games.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom