The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

View media item 1733268

View media item 1733269

View media item 1733270

View media item 1733271

sick.gif
mean.gif
Seems like a pretty good score to me lol. That game is just terrible to look at. I really want the developers to make a video on why they thought this was worth releasing.

Had to squeeze one last game out of him while he was under contract
laugh.gif
Almost suckered me into buying the game. I was going to get it off the fact that it's Tony Hawk. Good thing I spend a lot of time on Twitch. Watch somebody play THPS5 on Twitch with 60+ viewers. The comments will have you in tears.

You could look at the trailers and tell it wasn't worth $60. Hell the HD remake didn't do too well. It'll probably be awhile before we get another skating game that's worth a damn.

Received godzilla in the mail from gamefly. I opened my mailbox and walked over to the mail box and sent it right back. Game didnt even make into my house 

Last edited:
Wow at that Laura leak on SFV. And lol at her art of fighting fireball in the last screen.
I wish they would stop doing these character reveals and just release whenever they're ready. Everyone already knows it will be the definitive premier fighting game regardless of what characters are in it.

Or aren't in it

Last edited:
Could this signal backward compatibility to prompt more ps3 owners to jump to ps4 or compete against Xbox's move?

Gotta say I am a bit disappointed with ps4 hardware so far. I've had my controller act funny quite frequently. The ps4 stuck on "preparing to shut down" once. All within 6 months of ownership.

Maybe a faulty system but my og PS3 (MGS 4 edition) was solid, had that thing for years until the yellow light then my ps3 slim is still going strong.

Finally playing The Order 1886. I have never seen a video game LOOK this good.

Other than that, so much wasted potential. Although, I do really enjoy the story so far.

Other than that, so much wasted potential. Although, I do really enjoy the story so far.
I'm still interested in this game...Even with all the hate people have for it

I always said I thought it was a good game. The time was really the only downfall. The ending could have been better too.

If they did a sequel and focused on two things:

1. Longer story

2. Less QTE/ More action sequences

They would have a very serviceable franchise on their hands.

Both issues could easily be addressed now that they have so many of the assets built.

Wow at that Laura leak on SFV. And lol at her art of fighting fireball in the last screen.
I wish they would stop doing these character reveals and just release whenever they're ready. Everyone already knows it will be the definitive premier fighting game regardless of what characters are in it.

Or aren't in it

Need to keep the marketing in full swing. Keeps the game in peoples mind.

Most of the profit will be on day 1 when the game releases so you need to keep the marketing in full swing.

Rashid was shown off in Dubai, Laura was meant to be shown off in Brazil, Karin was shown off in Japan since she topped the poll's there and Zangief was revealed in his mother land so Capcom know what they're doing.

I always thought it would've been dope if the order was open world rather than a linear story that would've been awesome to see a Victorian age London to explore with the level of detail put into that game

It could of been the gears of PS. Short, trash story and No MP killed it. I wrote a better story for that game in my head.

Are they working on anything? After TO 1886, nothing regarding that studio was heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom