The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ps4 has no games

While Nintendo out here flourishing :pimp:

Doing 45 minute presentations on EXCLUSIVE games releasing :pimp:

They have to be exclusive because no third party studios are willing to support them.
Not true
Some DQ games are on the way :pimp:
And ff explorers
And in their defense
Third parties kinda screwed themselves with all that shovelware they were making
While I'm excited for.many of the games they announced, don't act like majority arent remasters/remakes i.e. DQ VII, DQ VIII, Twilight Princess, VC support for Pokemon R/B/Y. Then you got DLC for Smash. Other than Fire Emblem what other games worth mentioning did they talk about?
Don't kill my vibe :lol:

Target still has that buy 2 get 1 free?? If so I'm a take a trip tonight and get fallout and NHL 16 have no idea on what other game I should get.

Nawghty:

PS4 drops remastered games: Trash, can't come up with anything good. No games, console full of remasters. Hates life.

Nintendo drops remastered games: Wow! Look at this greatness! Nintendo FTW! I hate PS4! I love my broken gamepad more than my life! Way to go Nintendo, genius!

:smh:

:lol:

Nawghty:

PS4 drops remastered games: Trash, can't come up with anything good. No games, console full of remasters. Hates life.

Nintendo drops remastered games: Wow! Look at this greatness! Nintendo FTW! I hate PS4! I love my broken gamepad more than my life! Way to go Nintendo, genius!

:smh:

:lol:
Pretty damn accurate.

Watch him play now and maybe you'll forget what happened over the course of the next year.

Battlefront. :smh:
I enjoyed the beta, so was rooting for it.

Looks like you'll need the season pass for it to have some longevity.

3 hours into fallout 4.

Already experienced a game breaking bug.

Went to my save from 10 minutes in the past, all is well.

tumblr_mu7tqcwRP01qgly4jo1_500.gif

I just need a 2tb Hdd for the ps4....let me know if a good deal pops up....I don't want to buy it now and then all of sudden a better deal pops up lol

Why people didnt stock up on the PS+ deal 2yrs ago with at least 4-5yrs worth or the life of the ps4 baffles me. We wont see that price again.

What happened?
Basically I got tipped off about the PS Experience because i live in vegas.. but the $100 price tag for the 2 day pass had me like nah

Then they announced the 20th anniversary PS4 and said attendees would be able to purchase. So I went mainly for the purpose of getting one (to keep) and also to see the arkham knight announcement, final fantasy vii remake announcement, mortal kombat, uncharted, and was hoping for a gran turismo announcement.

well the lines were uber long getting in. they barely had any good game announcements, pretty much 2d indie garbage was the large majority, the arkham knight people announce a longer wait time, and they had us in hype suspense mode for like 2 hours before telling us that certain people got wristbands to purchase the anniversary ps4... everyone else could try online. 

so the final fantasy remake was just a pc port or something and i didnt get my ps4. spent half my time that i could've been playing games trying to get a grey ps4 on my phone when i couldve been at home on my good internet.

Back
Top Bottom