The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i got me a 1yr last year for $30 on ebay. someone had posted the link in here.
whats wrong with that? $40 gets you a year. any deals wont be much better than that..

I might cop the 3month for 10 bucks and get a years worth just out of desperation

took your copy to best buy?
frown.gif
 No just to Gamestop. I'm assuming Best Buy has a better deal for trade-in?

My buying the game off someone is the best deal. I've been mentioning purchasing FO4 from a NTer for a week now.

No love

Last edited:
Welp, I turned in FO4 and picked up Black Ops.

Not too bad with Black Ops...Just trying to get familiar with playing COD again. Zombie mode is okay. Although, I'm sure it would be alot more fun when playing with people lol.

Looking forward to SW:Battlefront tonight.
Holla
At me
Been doing damage in zombies

EDIT: got blops3 for Xbox though

Welp, I turned in FO4 and picked up Black Ops.

Not too bad with Black Ops...Just trying to get familiar with playing COD again. Zombie mode is okay. Although, I'm sure it would be alot more fun when playing with people lol.

Looking forward to SW:Battlefront tonight.

FO4 >>>>> BO3.

Question from a noob with a PS4. I recently pre-ordered the PS4 Star Wars bundle after being with the 360 for years. I had a quick question about PSN. Do I have to buy the PS+ membership to play online?

I don't remember if I posted this already but I was a member of the gamer advisory panel                                                                                                                                                          

I don't remember if I posted this already but I was a member of the gamer advisory panel                                                                                                                                                           View media item 1790332
View media item 1790335

I still have my certificate too, and the booklet to hold my games!

I don't remember if I posted this already but I was a member of the gamer advisory panel                                                                                                                                                           View media item 1790332
View media item 1790335

I still have my certificate too, and the booklet to hold my games!
Well y'all been doing a bad job at advising
Ps4 has no games
Booklet only gonna hold like 2 games
The only 2 games worth having a ps4 for
The last of us :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
And bloodborne

Back
Top Bottom