The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i bought 2 years worth when the deal was live... at the time couldnt afford to buy more than that...but the 3month ps+ for 10 bucks is a no go

YouTube app just got better.

Videos now have suspend/resume functionality like the games :pimp:.

Basically I got tipped off about the PS Experience because i live in vegas.. but the $100 price tag for the 2 day pass had me like nah

Then they announced the 20th anniversary PS4 and said attendees would be able to purchase. So I went mainly for the purpose of getting one (to keep) and also to see the arkham knight announcement, final fantasy vii remake announcement, mortal kombat, uncharted, and was hoping for a gran turismo announcement.

well the lines were uber long getting in. they barely had any good game announcements, pretty much 2d indie garbage was the large majority, the arkham knight people announce a longer wait time, and they had us in hype suspense mode for like 2 hours before telling us that certain people got wristbands to purchase the anniversary ps4... everyone else could try online. 

so the final fantasy remake was just a pc port or something and i didnt get my ps4. spent half my time that i could've been playing games trying to get a grey ps4 on my phone when i couldve been at home on my good internet.

Should be better this year with the Capcom Cup and FFVII gameplay.

3 hours into fallout 4.
Already experienced a game breaking bug.
View media item 1786966

View media item 1786967

Went to my save from 10 minutes in the past, all is well.

how you liking it?

i havent had any bugs *knocks on wood*

although i got an armor which lets me go invisible when crouching and still.....and it glitches my pipboy; its invisible too LOL (which may not even be a glitch, it may be the "con" to the power-up)

how you liking it?

i havent had any bugs *knocks on wood*

although i got an armor which lets me go invisible when crouching and still.....and it glitches my pipboy; its invisible too LOL (which may not even be a glitch, it may be the "con" to the power-up)
The game's great. I feel it's far cry 4 on steroids and with no vehicles. What level are you? What level did you acquire armor at? I'm almost lvl 6. The raiders are formidable foes...for now.

Last edited:
i got the the invisible armor piece random, by killing a legendary enemy. (i play on survivalist)

i played far cry on last gen and this gen, it was pretty meh. i guess i understand the similarity in RPG FPS elements, but fallout can't be compared, imo.

im level 23.

i got the the invisible armor piece random, by killing a legendary enemy. (i play on survivalist)

i played far cry on last gen and this gen, it was pretty meh. i guess i understand the similarity in RPG FPS elements, but fallout can't be compared, imo.

im level 23.
Is survivalist the hardest?

I can't play beyond normal or I'll get rekt.

I'm lvl 10.. what's your favorite weapon?  I using boxing gloves with spikes lol.

im level 23.
I've ran into 2 legends...then run away. The gameplay of fc4/fo4 are very similar imo.

Outside of the quirks that make them distinct.

Level 23, that's like 15-18hr in, no?
And there's no level cap...and dlc...
I wonder many people will "complete" fo4.

What you guys doing for health and ammo? This is my first Fallout game. I've only completed a few missions (just joined Minutemen) but I'm enjoying it so far.

Looks like DICE has made big strides since Battlefield 4.

Hardly any framerate drops. Locked 60 for the most part.

EA wasn't gonna screw up this release like they did BF4. they pushed that thing out the door way to early when it needed more time to be worked on

I've ran into 2 legends...then run away. The gameplay of fc4/fo4 are very similar imo.

Outside of the quirks that make them distinct.

Level 23, that's like 15-18hr in, no?
And there's no level cap...and dlc...
I wonder many people will "complete" fo4.

imma let you slide in disrespecting fallout again and ignore the comparison LOL

i have no idea how many hours, keeping track makes me look real weird.

i never "completed" any fallout....the old ones had CRAZY damage achievements/trophies. like 20,000 damage with a specific type of weapon. lol

I finished the main storylines and MOST of the side quests I activated.

the no level cap is actually a bummer to me, half of the fun of fallout is strategy, and they took A LOT of the strategy out to appeal to the mainstream.

the DLC is gonna be crazy. I wonder if they plan to do updates like every month for new items, or if they'll only release updates via patches and DLC packages to purchase.

I know once that modding is popping.......sheesh.

Ps4 has no games
While Nintendo out here flourishing :pimp:
Doing 45 minute presentations on EXCLUSIVE games releasing :pimp:

While I'm excited for.many of the games they announced, don't act like majority arent remasters/remakes i.e. DQ VII, DQ VIII, Twilight Princess, VC support for Pokemon R/B/Y. Then you got DLC for Smash. Other than Fire Emblem what other games worth mentioning did they talk about?

Nawghty:

PS4 drops remastered games: Trash, can't come up with anything good. No games, console full of remasters. Hates life.

Nintendo drops remastered games: Wow! Look at this greatness! Nintendo FTW! I hate PS4! I love my broken gamepad more than my life! Way to go Nintendo, genius!

:smh:

:lo
l

LMFAO. he swerved that comment. had no reply to that... hey look who has nothing but remasters now.. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea, I'm looking for the 1yr PS+ too, hopefully I come across something or even a deal on the 3mo and stock up. I'll let yall know if I do.

Yea, I'm looking for the 1yr PS+ too, hopefully I come across something or even a deal on the 3mo and stock up. I'll let yall know if I do.

ftr, there's an official fallout post (to free this one up)

health = stimpacks or any food/water

ammo = dead enemies, scavenging abandoned buildings, shops

Honestly, ammo is so fluid in the game, i use weapons depending on which ammo type i have most of. if i run low on ammo on my fav gun, i'll switch to a lesser gun, to save the ammo.

it's part of the strategy.

Welp, I turned in FO4 and picked up Black Ops.

Not too bad with Black Ops...Just trying to get familiar with playing COD again. Zombie mode is okay. Although, I'm sure it would be alot more fun when playing with people lol.

Looking forward to SW:Battlefront tonight.

Welp, I turned in FO4 and picked up Black Ops.

Not too bad with Black Ops...Just trying to get familiar with playing COD again. Zombie mode is okay. Although, I'm sure it would be alot more fun when playing with people lol.

Looking forward to SW:Battlefront tonight.
took your copy to best buy?

Back
Top Bottom