The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just don't see how you can play without chat in modes that are more then just go kill the next player...

That why party chat was never a big deal to me... I understand wanting to stay away from the racist but that's easy fix just by hitting mute...

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4

As someone who bought the original on PS3 and was waiting for trophies to be patched in, this is great news for me.

Also great to see it coming back to console.

Awesome news. I loved the first one. One of the earliest games I really put serious time into on my PS3.
I was waiting for you to weigh in. One reason I never copped was lack of trophies
mean.gif
laugh.gif
that and not being a big fan of SRPGs.
It is an SRPG, but almost a "lite" version, as it is alot more forgiving. Some of the later fights get pretty over-the-top. I hope we see the PSP sequel also get a release if this does well. 

Valkyria_Chronicles_II.jpg

I have FO4 and BO3 sealed, which should i exchange for SW? havent like COD since AW and been playing since COD4, never played a FO game. Thanks

They should've at least kept the battlefield style of game chat where you can only talk to your other 2-3 squad mates.

I love battlefield, but there's just a bunch of little things that battlefront is goofing on that have added up to a collective deal breaker.

They should've at least kept the battlefield style of game chat where you can only talk to your other 2-3 squad mates.

I love battlefield, but there's just a bunch of little things that battlefront is goofing on that have added up to a collective deal breaker.

i came in here thinking you were talking about battlefield gameplay period

if the star wars jawn played like battlefield 4, i'd HAVE to cop.

it plays like unreal tournament.

EASY pass.

In regards to no chat in game for SW Battlefront.  There was no party-up system for BF4 either for the first few months.

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4

As someone who bought the original on PS3 and was waiting for trophies to be patched in, this is great news for me.

Also great to see it coming back to console.

Awesome news. I loved the first one. One of the earliest games I really put serious time into on my PS3.
I was waiting for you to weigh in. One reason I never copped was lack of trophies :smh: :lol: that and not being a big fan of SRPGs.

It is an SRPG, but almost a "lite" version, as it is alot more forgiving. Some of the later fights get pretty over-the-top. I hope we see the PSP sequel also get a release if this does well. 

If they do VC2 they might as well do VC3 too.

I was waiting for you to weigh in. One reason I never copped was lack of trophies :smh: :lol: that and not being a big fan of SRPGs.

Still have this game and Folklore in the back log due to no trophies
The only game I played without it was Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Felt weird. :lol:

If they do VC2 they might as well do VC3 too.

Yea a collection would have been good but maybe they want to separate the PSP games from the PS3 one.

That's a nice ps4
Too bad it has no games

Them pics do not do that console justice

I know you probably took em in a rush to post them tho

Do you ever get tired of trolling? Aside from what, KI you don't even play any of the exclusives on X1 but hype it up as if it's the greatest console ever :lol:

Do you ever get tired of trolling? Aside from what, KI you don't even play any of the exclusives on X1 but hype it up as if it's the greatest console ever :lol:

False
Wii u has the best exclusives this generation
Xbox 1 best games this year
Ps4 best looking console maybe ever
I give props where props are due
Also I barely play KI I've had a xb1 since July
I mostly play gears ultimate

False
What best games from Xbox? Halo 5 is okay ain't nothing special. Only good exclusive they got is TR but it's timed exclusive

False
What best games from Xbox? Halo 5 is okay ain't nothing special. Only good exclusive they got is TR but it's timed exclusive
I'm not into the console wars brah
#NOGAMES

Back
Top Bottom