The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone playing Zestiria? Loving the game but holy mother of fail @ this water shrine :smh:

UPS delivered my copy around 5 PM yesterday, immediately installed, updated and had no problem on PS4. Game is great to me, but being a huge Star Wars guy I'm sure it has a different effect on me than the typical gamer. Really only got into Blast mode with some friends and 4 hours later reazlied I hadn't tried any other modes. The detail of the maps is definitely
smokin.gif
I really love the details of the maps. I, too, played Blast Mode and that was fun.

The tie-fighter/x-wing game mode is dope too.

Man I'm might get that Battlefront... Is there really no in game chat? Cuz that's just unacceptable in 2015. :smh:

Nikon D7000 with my new 24-70 2.8 lens. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Always wanted a decent camera for shots like this amongst others but the price always put me off. Need to put it on the to buy list now.

I've never seen a more beautiful shot of a video game case before.  A nice change from car pics with dudes' thumb in the bottom corners.
This

I've never really been into SRPGs but Valkyria always intrigued me. I read through that Famitsu article and it says that Azure is more of a traditional RPG. That's a plus in my book.
I bought VC because I loved strategy games like Advance Wars and Yu-gi-oh Dungeon Dice monsters.
Even though they weren't RPG, they were very addicitive.

This game and FF Tactics get so much praise that it's hard not to give them a try.

LMAO nawghty really be trying to rustle feathers.

I've been posting in the Bloodborne thread getting geared up for the DLC. New comers and BB vets come through as we wait for the DLC next week!

For those that have upgraded the HDD on their PS4 has anyone had any issues?

I bookmarked the 2TB that was posted in here...Considering buying that to upgrade the PS4.

LMAO nawghty really be trying to rustle feathers.

I've been posting in the Bloodborne thread getting geared up for the DLC. New comers and BB vets come through as we wait for the DLC next week!

Can't wait!

Sidenote I picked up Battlefront, why must this game be so amazing yet so disappointing at the same time. They could made a super dope story mode I bet.

For those that have upgraded the HDD on their PS4 has anyone had any issues?

I bookmarked the 2TB that was posted in here...Considering buying that to upgrade the PS4.
I've had my 2tb installed for several months. No issues. Some people reported their ps4s making a beeping noise after installing their hdds. Something about the ps4 not getting enough power. Hasn't happened to me yet.

I've had mine installed for over a year now and haven't experience anything unusual*knock on wood
I've had my 2tb installed for several months. No issues. Some people reported their ps4s making a beeping noise after installing their hdds. Something about the ps4 not getting enough power. Hasn't happened to me yet.
I've had mine installed for over a year now and haven't experience anything unusual*knock on wood
No issues at all with my 1TB or 2TB.
Any recommendation of HDDs to purchase? What did you guys use?

Really? No in-game chat on Battlefront? Is that true

I'm always in a party with friends so this isn't a big deal to me, if it is indeed true. I've always muted everyone while playing COD in the past, don't need to hear people throwing around racial slurs, etc. while I'm trying to have fun.

Any recommendation of HDDs to purchase? What did you guys use?

Don't remember which one I used but it's whatever one has been recommended on here several times. I would like to say it is this one.

Amazon product ASIN B00I8O6OQ4

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4
Double the Valkyria Chronicles on PlayStation 4.
Famitsu this week unveils Valkyria: Azure Revolution, a new entry in the Valkyria Chronicles tactical RPG series, as well as a remaster of the original Valkyria Chronicles for PlayStation 4.

Valkyria: Azure Revolution

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster

Further details have not yet leaked.

Thanks, Famitsu.

Update 5:31 a.m.: Valkyria Chronicles Remaster will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on February 10 for 4,990 yen. It will have high-resolution graphics, as well as downloadable content and trophies. A demo for Valkyria: Azure Revolution will be included with the release, and Sega will be taking feedback from users who play the demo.

Thanks, Hachima Kikou.

Update 6:06 a.m.: Valkyria: Azure Revolution will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan in winter 2016.

As someone who bought the original on PS3 and was waiting for trophies to be patched in, this is great news for me.

Also great to see it coming back to console.
Awesome news. I loved the first one. One of the earliest games I really put serious time into on my PS3.

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4
Double the Valkyria Chronicles on PlayStation 4.

Famitsu this week unveils Valkyria: Azure Revolution, a new entry in the Valkyria Chronicles tactical RPG series, as well as a remaster of the original Valkyria Chronicles for PlayStation 4.

Valkyria: Azure Revolution

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster

Further details have not yet leaked.

Thanks, Famitsu.

Update 5:31 a.m.: Valkyria Chronicles Remaster will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on February 10 for 4,990 yen. It will have high-resolution graphics, as well as downloadable content and trophies. A demo for Valkyria: Azure Revolution will be included with the release, and Sega will be taking feedback from users who play the demo.

Thanks, Hachima Kikou.

Update 6:06 a.m.: Valkyria: Azure Revolution will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan in winter 2016.

As someone who bought the original on PS3 and was waiting for trophies to be patched in, this is great news for me.

Also great to see it coming back to console.

Awesome news. I loved the first one. One of the earliest games I really put serious time into on my PS3.
I was waiting for you to weigh in. One reason I never copped was lack of trophies :smh: :lol: that and not being a big fan of SRPGs.

Trying to get a 20th anniversary controller for as cheap as possibly... Anybody seen any good deals?

My thing is what about teamwork? Does that not exist in this game? :lol:

That never crossed my mind, definitely a negative then if you have people simply going for kills in certain game modes when there are objectives to me completed. Luckily I play with a big group of friend.

Back
Top Bottom