The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That's a nice ps4
Too bad it has no games
Do you ever get tired of trolling? Aside from what, KI you don't even play any of the exclusives on X1 but hype it up as if it's the greatest console ever
laugh.gif
He retired from KI.

Thanks to Rousy beating I put on him :smile:

Rocket League is not the best Multiplayer game at all, that's a crazy reach. Carry on tho with yall console wars.
what do you think is the best multiplayer game? i still play that joint religiously lol

i dont think its a crazy reach its a very fun game that has received tons of love from tons of people that play it

Last edited:

Destiny
for last year maybe but this year i gotta go with Rocket League. i can't rock with Destiny at all because of its business practices 
Regardless how much of pieces of shhhh Activision has been with Destiny the game prospers and brings the best mutil experience this gen. I will never get the same anticipation, joy, anger in a group setting like Destiny. RL def fun to play with others but the overall experience and memories can't compare.

i don't know if im late but Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 1 is currently free on PSN store digitally. Cant post the link since im at work.

Reactions: Ube
Just took my copy of BF back to Best Buy. I can't mess with EA and their business practices anymore. They really put out half a game and want $60 for it. No thanks, not interested. The $50 season pass is also a slap in the face in my opinion, considering the lack of substance for the retail release. I know my boys will try to talk me into copping but I'm not with it. I'm done supporting EA in any capacity.

Destiny

for last year maybe but this year i gotta go with Rocket League. i can't rock with Destiny at all because of its business practices 
Regardless how much of pieces of shhhh Activision has been with Destiny the game prospers and brings the best mutil experience this gen. I will never get the same anticipation, joy, anger in a group setting like Destiny. RL def fun to play with others but the overall experience and memories can't compare.
Personally I haven't found "that" multiplayer game yet. I enjoyed Destiny but it's too repetitive for me and not enough content. I liked RL but I barely played due to having a bunch if other games.

I own a Wii and it honestly it's not a great system

I only bought it because I am a big Smash Bros fan

Nintendo is already working on their new system

PS4 is definitely better

I've never played X-box one but I'm sure it's better as well
Just took my copy of BF back to Best Buy. I can't mess with EA and their business practices anymore. They really put out half a game and want $60 for it. No thanks, not interested. The $50 season pass is also a slap in the face in my opinion, considering the lack of substance for the retail release. I know my boys will try to talk me into copping but I'm not with it. I'm done supporting EA in any capacity.
ea supports some great games though. Just be more selective in which ea games you support. Mirror's edge 2 and unraveled are backed by ea. I'd be a mistake to skip out on those games because of your battlefront dissatisfaction.

11077955_10155504034945301_2576978001875964474_o.jpg

k8yzo.jpg

Russ-Troll.gif

Anyone play episode 6 of Game of Thrones? Thoughts?
I thought it was a blatant push for season 2, and that irritated me. Little was resolved (if anything) and your choices mattered very little. 

That aside, I thought alot of the story elements were good, and it was entertaining. However, I have to say that overall I was disappointed in the finale. 

Man that **** is terrible. :smh:

Like sometimes I think EA just don't give a ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Welp guess im not copping battlefront, was going to give it a try after playing that flimsy Beta but aftet that above poster ill stick to battlefield hardline, thanks

Battlefront for Xbox was :pimp:

Anyone play episode 6 of Game of Thrones? Thoughts?

I thought it was a blatant push for season 2, and that irritated me. Little was resolved (if anything) and your choices mattered very little. 

That aside, I thought alot of the story elements were good, and it was entertaining. However, I have to say that overall I was disappointed in the finale. 

NOTHING resolved wtf? There's a clear "let's end on a cliffhanger" but idk if I even care about another season of it. I'll have to see some of the other choices folks made.

Man, I'm trying to be excited for games this fall, but all I really can't wait to play is SF V.  Anyone interested in getting into fighting games at all, no matter the level, should look up:

CrossCounterTV episode with Snake Eyez and peep his little mini-documentary by Red Bull, Cultivation - Snake Eyez

At work, someone post these vids.

Last edited:
Need to finish zestiria so I can start FO4 and continue to not have a personal life :lol:

For what BF offers, I'm okay with it. I'm hoping the DLCs will address some of the things plenty of players are complaining about.

I know it won't be much. But still, some additions to the game that would improve the overall gameplay is fine by me.

I'm hooked on playing the flying mode though. That is fun.

Back
Top Bottom