The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Best games but he only (mainly) plays Gears Ultimate. So where are the rest of these "best" games?

Wii U is a gen 7.5 console. Gen 8 is PS4/X1.

Last edited:
Personal bias aside for both of us
Straight up
Xb1 has had better games this year including multi plats exclusives and remasters than ps4 or Wii u yes or no?????
You can't put multi plats or remasters in there imo because multi plats go for both systems and remasters are just updates of previously released titles.

So far Xbox this year has had halo 5 and Tomb Raider (timed exclusive) while PlayStation has had Bloodborne and Until Dawn I don't think either has better games over the other because both have failed to bring us many great exclusives. So far multi plat titles have been holding both consoles down

Last edited:
My dude Nawty said it's got the "best multiplayer fighting party game of all time" like there's been a lot of competition there. :lol:

Meele was better tho.

Last edited:
Personal bias aside for both of us
Straight up
Xb1 has had better games this year including multi plats exclusives and remasters than ps4 or Wii u yes or no?????
You can't put multi plats or remasters in there imo because multi plats go for both systems and remasters are just updates of previously released titles.

So far Xbox this year has had halo 5 and Tomb Raider (timed exclusive) while PlayStation has had Bloodborne and Until Dawn I don't think either has better games over the other because both have failed to bring us many great exclusives. So far multi plat titles have been holding both consoles down
Ur dodging the question
For the sake of this argument
We putting all the games in there
Which means u have to value their remasters and quality of them and their exclusives as well as the multiplats
Who had the better games

Waiting for the gold and silver controllers to hit the states. Japanese import prices. :x

Ur dodging the question
For the sake of this argument
We putting all the games in there
Which means u have to value their remasters and quality of them and their exclusives as well as the multiplats
Who had the better games
im not dodging anything but remasters jus dont seem right since they are games we have seen before regardless of how nice they may look I'm taking about brand new games. and multi plats are for both systems so you can't say anything about them

so far this year i would say PS4 off of the strength of Bloodborne since i have enjoyed what i have played from it more when compared to halo 5 (can't compare the games to each other but i do get more enjoyment out of BB then i do halo 5). can't speak on TR since it will be coming out for ps4 next year so regardless its not a complete exclusive 

Best single player game - Bloodborne

Best multiplayer game- Rocket League

both on PS4 and not on xbox.

I wouldn't trade them for the entire 2015 xbox lineup.

Anyone know if u can increase your garage space in NFS?
no smh 
mean.gif
 maybe later 
nerd.gif

That gold ps4 and controller are flames. congrats! ps4 copped for the low

I have FO4 and BO3 sealed, which should i exchange for SW? havent like COD since AW and been playing since COD4, never played a FO game. Thanks

Return COD because it's COD and because FO4 is awesome.

I own a Wii and it honestly it's not a great system

I only bought it because I am a big Smash Bros fan

Nintendo is already working on their new system

PS4 is definitely better

I've never played X-box one but I'm sure it's better as well

Rocket League is not the best Multiplayer game at all, that's a crazy reach. Carry on tho with yall console wars.

Back
Top Bottom