The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybody have a 2day pass or something sitting around that they aren't using? I hate to ask... Didn't know my psn ends to day but I have a 1year coming that should be here Tuesday.
I dont think it works if you have had an existing subscription previously...

I know for sure you can't use more than one of those freebies on an account.

So I got my son Guitar Hero Live for Christmas. He loves it and he's driving me nuts, damn TV is ridiculously loud :lol:

I mostly listen to rap and r&b but I heard a song from Fall Out Boy called My Songs What You Did In the Dark, I like it. My song about to pull me off this negative rap music :lol: there's a song from Good Charlotte called The Anthem. I know I heard it on a game or a movie but I can't remember which one :nerd:

So I got my son Guitar Hero Live for Christmas. He loves it and he's driving me nuts, damn TV is ridiculously loud :lol:

I mostly listen to rap and r&b but I heard a song from Fall Out Boy called My Songs What You Did In the Dark, I like it. My song about to pull me off this negative rap music :lol: there's a song from Good Charlotte called The Anthem. I know I heard it on a game or a movie but I can't remember which one :nerd:

They play the anthem in so many movies. Prb saw it in American pie

They played my songs know what you did in the dark at the all star game a couple years back with two chainz and people got heated.

Last edited:
i bought GTA 5 
nthat.gif
 i played it before on the 360

can't wait to play online

Last edited:

it's that difficult to do it?
The amount of activities can be overwhelming at first.

It depends on your tolerance for the gameplay.

Mad Max's gameplay has yet to bore me.

I resold it, because I was hooked.

Neglecting the rest of my gaming library.

PSN: danes_foo89 Add me NT Fam, I just picked up Battlefront & I play 2K COD & Madden as well. HMU if you wanna get spanked lol jk not really

Is anyone else having an issue with Hulu on the PS4? I keep receiving an error every time I attempt to open it. Tried to delete it and reinstall, but keep receiving the same message.

So I finally got a PS4 for Christmas with Black Ops, Battlefront and Destiny. What do you guys recommend picking up? MGS? Shovel Knight looks good from what I've seen.

So I got my son Guitar Hero Live for Christmas. He loves it and he's driving me nuts, damn TV is ridiculously loud
laugh.gif

I mostly listen to rap and r&b but I heard a song from Fall Out Boy called My Songs What You Did In the Dark, I like it. My song about to pull me off this negative rap music
laugh.gif
there's a song from Good Charlotte called The Anthem. I know I heard it on a game or a movie but I can't remember which one
nerd.gif
I think The Anthem was in Madden, years ago lol.

Back
Top Bottom