The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The incident before the final chapter right?
nerd.gif

If so, I let it happen.

1 person survived for me.
damn dude only 1 survived for you? lol
i felt cheated when Matt died. i agreed with emily on going to the radio tower and when i handed him the flare gun as Em he just shot it for no reason
mean.gif
 then when i tried saving her after the tower fell and died i didn't know what i did wrong until i looked it up. it just didn't make sense for matt to shot the flare gun in the first place before you try to radio for help. i let josh die by accident too i didn't know i had to find an item to keep him alive.

The incident before the final chapter right?:nerd:
If so, I let it happen.

1 person survived for me.

damn dude only 1 survived for you? lol

i felt cheated when Matt died. i agreed with emily on going to the radio tower and when i handed him the flare gun as Em he just shot it for no reason :smh:  then when i tried saving her after the tower fell and died i didn't know what i did wrong until i looked it up. it just didn't make sense for matt to shot the flare gun in the first place before you try to radio for help. i let josh die by accident too i didn't know i had to find an item to keep him alive.

Emily Matt and Mike survived in mine. Only because my roommate was trying his hardest to kill Emily and because he did, she survived. Matt has need to not try and save her at the tower.

Aight, I've been  outta touch for like 3 years now and held out long enough. I'm taking the Spring semester off. I need to upgrade to a PS4.

I'm trying to scoop one for the low, for like $200, used if I have to. BUT I wanna flip my PS3 plus games for like $150 first. Like I said, I haven't been deeply involved with games for awhile. Am I playing myself or is that deal doable? Let me know.

$200 is a low price. I'm not sure you'll find that much for that price. I've seen refurbished ones on sale for a low price here in the UK so it might be best looking for those to see if you can get it cheaper.

View media item 1849864

[rule]

Only got 5 Platinums this year :smh:
I really need to step it up.

FF Type-0
Transistor
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Rocket League
Sly Cooper

Last edited:
:pimp:

Gonna try and duck outta work early to hit Gamestop. Grab myself AK, 2K and COD.

Any of the old crew still run COD or is it over for that :lol:

video games are going to be super OP soon if individuals are programming water to this degree. looks like someone finally nailed realistic water.

dude said to render this alone took 12.5 days. lmaooooooooo

Last edited:
anyone on blops3 right now? im getting washed.

I rented it to play the new zombies since my boy was naggin me about it. I wasn't really feelin it. I got used to the strategic play of Phantom Pain and the run n gun just seemed a bit much. The jumping over fences and bouncing off walls was OD in my opinion.

I still havent tried MGO, i let my homie borrow TPP back in Sept after i finished the story.  That dude still hasn't started it yet lol.  I woulda scooped it back up already if he didn't live in Cali.

But now that i'm on R6: Siege, I don't know if i'd like MGO.  I did enjoy TLoU multiplayer though.  Just hate playing these online strategic shooters solo.

Only
video games are going to be super OP soon if individuals are programming water to this degree. looks like someone finally nailed realistic water.

dude said to render this alone took 12.5 days. lmaooooooooo

:wow:

Can't wait for the day when graphics are that good. Probably not for another 15 years though

Finally just beat fallout 4..really liked it a lot. One of the better games I've played this year :smokin

What games are you copping next year?

Day 1

Street Fighter V

Uncharted 4

PSVR

Whenever

Overwatch

Tekken 7

Horizon Zero Dawn

Persona 5

No Man's Sky VR

Mighty No9

Final Fantasy XV

Possible

The Division

The Last Guardian

Hitman

Ratchet and Clank

King of Fighters 14

Star Ocean

Witch and the Hundred Knight

FF XV is probably the only first day for me. Copping Street Fighter whenever I can get my hands on arcade sticks.

What games are you copping next year?

Day 1

Street Fighter V

Uncharted 4

PSVR

Whenever

Overwatch

Tekken 7

Horizon Zero Dawn

Persona 5

No Man's Sky VR

Mighty No9

Final Fantasy XV

Possible

The Division

The Last Guardian

Hitman

Ratchet and Clank

King of Fighters 14

Star Ocean

Witch and the Hundred Knight
Great list! I'll be getting these games:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

KH 2.8

FF XV

Persona 5

Uncharted 4

Horizon Zero Dawn

COD only if it does not have the futuristic jetpack/exo crap

These are the games I can think of off the top of my head, but there are definitely more on my list lol

2016 is going to be an insane year for gaming. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
$200 is a low price. I'm not sure you'll find that much for that price. I've seen refurbished ones on sale for a low price here in the UK so it might be best looking for those to see if you can get it cheaper.

Only got 5 Platinums this year
mean.gif

I really need to step it up.

FF Type-0
Transistor
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Rocket League
Sly Cooper
True. I'm hoping I can at least find $250, just want to get rid of my PS3+games to soften the financial blow.

I'm scared a refurbished PS4 might mess up. I know for PS3, at least in my experience, refurb was just console that bricked and bound to brick again, whether it be a few months or a year. Have they been lasting long this time around?

Day One

Uncharted 4
Street Fighter V
Dark Souls 3
Star Ocean V
Final Fantasy XV
Tales of Berseria
Naruto Storm 4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Quantum Break
Battlefield 5
Persona 5
Ni No Kuni 2 (probably 2017 :frown: )

Eventually

Ratchet and Clank
Gravity Rush Remaster
Gravity Rush 2

Possible

The Division
The Last Guardian
Digimon Cyber Sleuth

That's off the top of my head :lol:

2016 List

Final Fantasy XV
Gran Turismo Sport
Uncharted 4
Gravity Rush 2
Gravity Rush Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles Remasterd
Valkyria: Azure Revolution
NieR Automata
Street Fighter V
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ratchet and Clank
Dragon Quest XI
The Last Guardian
Persona 5
Rime
Abzu

VR
Rigs
EVE: Valkyrie
Eagle Flight
Golem

It's going to be an expensive year.

[rule]

True. I'm hoping I can at least find $250, just want to get rid of my PS3+games to soften the financial blow.

I'm scared a refurbished PS4 might mess up. I know for PS3, at least in my experience, refurb was just console that bricked and bound to brick again, whether it be a few months or a year. Have they been lasting long this time around?

Yea this gen consoles are much better built than the last gen. No widespread terminal problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom