The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The original silent hill and parasite eve on the ps1 ruined the horror genre for me. Not sure if I could get into bloodborne because of it :lol:

Last edited:

Emily Matt and Mike survived in mine. Only because my roommate was trying his hardest to kill Emily and because he did, she survived. Matt has need to not try and save her at the tower.
I didn't save emily at the tower. But when they gave me the option to end her life...
maxresdefault.jpg

I knew enough about Wendingos before hand to know a bite doesn't do it. I also slapped the **** out of Ashley for egging Mike on.

Last edited:

I knew enough about Wendingos before hand to know a bite doesn't do it. I also slapped the **** out of Ashley for egging Mike on.
The game came out while TWD was on the air. Hence my readiness to off Emily. Ashley killed Mike for me. When I had the option to point the gun at ashley or the dude with the glasses, I chose Ashley. She got payback on mike haha.

The game came out while TWD was on the air. Hence my readiness to off Emily. Ashley killed Mike for me. When I had the option to point the gun at ashley or the dude with the glasses, I chose Ashley. She got payback on mike haha.

Bruh she told me to kill her under the saw, I shot at her and now she mad? So happy I let her get killed by a Wendingo. I need to play it again to see if I can save everyone.

damn 60 hours and only 1/5 of the story done?

I put in mad work in settlements and side missions. Just savoring the game. I'm level 60 and I've just met a certain someone in the glowing sea. That's how far in the main story I've gotten

Bruh she told me to kill her under the saw, I shot at her and now she mad? So happy I let her get killed by a Wendingo. I need to play it again to see if I can save everyone.
Very few characters were likable.
laugh.gif

Very few characters were likable.:lol:

so true but I love Emily. She has every right to be a ***** in this situation. Her best friend took her man and she had to settle with Matt.

I killed every single character except for josh during my first playthrough. Every single one of them was obnoxious.

60 hours and 20%!? At least there's content. The settlements thing just doesn't grab me at all, maybe I haven't seen where they teach you how to craft and stuff but the whole map is full of stuff and I have no idea what's worth picking up or not so I'm just killing and completing quests.

I love the settlements thing. Essentially you want to pick up everything. And there is no tutorial, not to mention a few things need work like the walls joining at 45 degree angles isn't always consistent. But overall it's a lot of fun putting them together in big places. And defending them from attacks.

so true but I love Emily. She has every right to be a ***** in this situation. Her best friend took her man and she had to settle with Matt.
Even the parts where she was bossy?:nerd:
bf_carry_purse.jpg

View media item 1764103

Jeez. You're more like 45% done.

I'm level 60 and just wondering the waste...

45%? That's disappointing if true. I've literally done 4 story missions. To be halfway done is terrible

Hmmm... I know after that you do a bunch of stuff but I just breezed through it and by that I meant murdered everyone so maybe its less.

I don't know how I missed it but GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and GTA III remastered with trophy support have all been out already on the PSN Store.

They are hard to find on the PSN Store on the PS4. So I had to find them on the website:

GTA III PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand&

GTA Vice City PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand&

GTA San Andreas PS4:

Last edited:
Posted this about a week ago, just wanted to check again and see if anyone had had this problem before and been able to resolve it themselves

Got the CE-34878-0 error code while playing Fallout, now I'm getting it on every single application, from games to Netflix. Pretty much did every fix I could find on internet. Re-initialization, re-built data base, took out hard drive and wiped it clean on my laptop then did the re-install with the software from a USB and still can't do anything other than navigate the PS4 menu. Anybody have this happen to them with literally everything? Not sure if it's the hard drive now or the actual system...really don't want to send it in to Sony

Back
Top Bottom