The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lol iyen just be spitting out any games, why would you recommend advanced warfare I would feel bad and give him $20 back for wasting it on that trash

I was actually eying Transistor looking through the PS store and considered it. If I don't find something else, I will swoop it up.

Transistor is a great game.

inFamous Second Son pack is cheap now too. You can get it and first light together for a good price last I saw on the store.

Still no word on a new EA Skate
tired.gif

I'd even take a re-mastered version. HECK, I'd settle for a port on PSNOW.

^AND NBA Street!!!

I'd love another SSX for the new generation. The one on PS3/360 was really good IMO.

pack? they added more dlc?
Nah I meant a pack which included Second Son and First Light together.

I bought Second Son when it was marked down to $20, and I really had fun with it. Now I have to get First Light.

I do have a question for anyone who played and got Platinum. I finished everything on there while playing on the good side. Is there a New Game + or do I have to play again from the very beginning on evil to get all of those trophies??

Last edited:
Lol iyen just be spitting out any games, why would you recommend advanced warfare I would feel bad and give him $20 back for wasting it on that trash
I thought aw was an acceptable cod. The exo suits were lame though.

^AND NBA Street!!!

I'd love another SSX for the new generation. The one on PS3/360 was really good IMO.
I liked it up until you had to para-glide. I thought the controls for it ruined the game for me. I couldn't get passed several levels due to it.

pack? they added more dlc?
Nah I meant a pack which included Second Son and First Light together.
I bought Second Son when it was marked down to $20, and I really had fun with it. Now I have to get First Light.

I do have a question for anyone who played and got Platinum. I finished everything on there while playing on the good side. Is there a New Game + or do I have to play again from the very beginning on evil to get all of those trophies??
Yea you do.

Did you play through on Expert the first time through? If so, fire it on easy and it is a breeze. Even if you still need to do it on expert, the game is inherently easier doing it on bad karma. 

It sounds like a chore but it found it fun playing through a 2nd time under different karma. 

Pretty much known, but here it is confirmed. Need the PS4 version ASAP.
[h1]FINAL FANTASY 9 'COMING SOON' TO STEAM IN THE WEST[/h1]
Complete with achievements and enhanced visuals.

BY ALEX OSBORN  Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy IX is "coming soon" to Steam in the west.

This enhanced port of the beloved PS1 original boasts several new additions, including achievements, an auto-save function and Steam trading cards. It also features HD character models and cinematics, as well as a high speed option and no encounter mode.

The publisher has yet to provide a specific release date for Final Fantasy IX on PC, but according to its Steam product page, the game will arrive "early 2016."

Last month, Square announced that Final Fantasy IX will be making its way to both PC and smartphones in Japan. There's no word yet on when or if the game will be coming to mobile devices in the west, but an announcement for North America and Europe is likely on the horizon.  

First light is a must.

The combat arena was some of the most fun I've had this gen. Sucker Punch did really well with that.

I've never played First Light, I was already done with Infamous by the time it came out, but I guess I can try it out now especially after I upgraded the hard drive to 2 TB.

Also, the homie who's home I'm renting from, taking all the bandwidth with his PC gaming, I'm on my single player now for the next couple months. :smh:

Copped a physical copy of Dying Light and a pair of the Fallout themed socks on clearance. Also went ahead and copped the red controller off Newegg using the promo from up a few posts ago. Lowest i've seen them retail ($42 after shipping). New to wait a bit to cop either the anniversary controller or the headset.

sd4or0fjeyybmass9zc9.gif

halo wars 2

gears of war ultimate

street fighter v

recore

no man's sky

fable legends

cuphead

+pc exclusives

all playable on the same box...

vk5Rw.gif

Pretty much known, but here it is confirmed. Need the PS4 version ASAP.

[h1]FINAL FANTASY 9 'COMING SOON' TO STEAM IN THE WEST[/h1]

Complete with achievements and enhanced visuals.

BY ALEX OSBORN

Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy IX is "coming soon" to Steam in the west.
This enhanced port of the beloved PS1 original boasts several new additions, including achievements, an auto-save function and Steam trading cards. It also features HD character models and cinematics, as well as a high speed option and no encounter mode.

The publisher has yet to provide a specific release date for Final Fantasy IX on PC, but according to its Steam product page, the game will arrive "early 2016."
Last month, Square announced that Final Fantasy IX will be making its way to both PC and smartphones in Japan. There's no word yet on when or if the game will be coming to mobile devices in the west, but an announcement for North America and Europe is likely on the horizon. 

I still play my original PS1 copy of FF9 that I still play once a year. With this I guess It'll go into storage. :lol:

Any of you guys seriously looking into dropping consoles and building a PC gaming rig? Seems like everything is available on steam these days and for cheaper than PS/Xbone versions.

I might just make the leap once Nvidia releases Pascal cards. Not really sure what the benefit of a console is anymore outside of some exclusives

oh man, I remember this game. Never finished but it was my first FF game I played. (yes, I never played 7 so I'm stoked for the PS4 release :D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom