The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My friend and I are getting back into Dark Souls 2, trying to get a platinum before 3 comes out.... There's so much to do....ahhhhh!!

But the bullet and picked up Far Cry Primal despite not really enjoying FC4 and hearing mixed things, but the game is awesome so far. The environment and weapons make the game a lot more fun for me than the previous FC games, simply because they're so different. The graphics are really, really nice too.

I don't know what to think about SF V. Is the game bad because it lacks features and if so, what features? Is it the servers? Hell most games today launch with terrible servers (not saying it's acceptable, just that it seems to be the normal). I only want to play online against my bro for the most part. I didn't expect a storyline because SF IV didn't have it so that fact that it'll be a free add on later was cool with me. I keep hearing it lacks this and that but I don't remember what SF IV had outside online, arcade and trials. Either way, I'll pick it up when the cinematic stories drop. I'd rather get a solid game with a few features than a trash game with "lots" to do. Quality over quantity for me.

I don't know what to think about SF V. Is the game bad because it lacks features and if so, what features? Is it the servers? Hell most games today launch with terrible servers (not saying it's acceptable, just that it seems to be the normal). I only want to play online against my bro for the most part. I didn't expect a storyline because SF IV didn't have it so that fact that it'll be a free add on later was cool with me. I keep hearing it lacks this and that but I don't remember what SF IV had outside online, arcade and trials. Either way, I'll pick it up when the cinematic stories drop. I'd rather get a solid game with a few features than a trash game with "lots" to do. Quality over quantity for me.
can,t wait for the quality fighter that is tekken 7 to grace my console.

can,t wait for the quality fighter that is tekken 7 to grace my console.
:lol: good luck with that, never been my cup of tea. I do want to see how that Akuma storyline plays out tho.

I like the game but man it's frustrating when you win and the other guy quits

Nothing happens either if they quit it's like the fight never happened

I'm on MKX until they fix that

:lol: good luck with that, never been my cup of tea. I do want to see how that Akuma storyline plays out tho.
the only sf i like is 3rd strike. akuma gets the work from heihachi, end of story. Tekken 7's gonna be great. At least 30 characters and solid online. :smokin

Companies who'll be at E3 2K16

• 505 Games
  • Activision Publishing, Inc.
  • Alienware
  • ASTRO Gaming
  • ATLUS
  • BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
  • Behaviour Interactive
  • Bethesda
  • Bigben Interactive
  • BlackJack Studio
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • Crytek GmbH
  • Cubicle Ninjas
  • Deckbound
  • Deep Silver, Inc.
  • DGL Toys
  • dreamGEAR, LLC
  • Electronics Arts
  • Epic Games Inc.
  • EZ GAMES & EZ CARDS DISTRIBUTION INC
  • Focus Home Interactive
  • FOKUS BILGISAYAR San Tlc LTD STI
  • Gaijin Entertainment
  • Gameforge
  • GAMELOFT
  • GameSpot
  • Goodgame Studios
  • Grey Box
  • GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
  • HORI USA Inc.
  • Hyperkin, Inc.
  • IGN
  • Immerex
  • InComm
  • Innex, Inc.
  • InnoGames
  • KOEI TECMO Games
  • Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
  • Maximum Games
  • MAYFLASH LIMITED
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • Natsume Inc.
  • Nexon America, Inc.
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
  • NVIDIA Corporation
  • Nyko Technologies
  • Oculus
  • Performance Designed Products
  • Phononic
  • Plantronics
  • Prima Games
  • Razer
  • RDS Industries Inc.
  • RIZING GAMES
  • ROCCAT
  • SEGA Europe
  • Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
  • Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
  • Square Enix, Inc.
  • SteelSeries
  • Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
  • Telltale Games
  • Tencent America LLC
  • Tobii
  • Twitch
  • Ubisoft Entertainment
  • UCC DISTRIBUTING INC
  • Virtuix Inc.
  • Virtuos
  • Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • XPEC Entertainment Inc.
  • XSEED Games
VTSpVbM.png

Servers are fine now and the gameplay is amazing. Here is one of my matches and I'm terrible at fighters.

The backlash was due to the lack of content at launch but nothing about the gameplay.

I like the game but man it's frustrating when you win and the other guy quits

Nothing happens either if they quit it's like the fight never happened

I'm on MKX until they fix that

They said they will patch something in to take care of that but not sure it will be part of the march update.

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger on this 2TB hard drive on Amazon.

if you get a solid one, does it also improve
A damn year later and I finally sat down and made myself play Dying Light.  I don't normally get scared with games (last game that ****** me up was when I got to the school in the original Silent Hill.  Didn't play it for a month after I saw my first ghost baby.), but night time in DL almost gives me diarrhea.  I leveled up enough to finish the story and be able to overpower pretty much anything the game through at me, so I got confident and started up The Following.  My buggy broke down in the middle of nowhere at night.  My confidence disappeared.  That's some serious ****.

Trying to get back into playing Battlefield 4 too, but I'm rusty as hell.  Got the living **** kicked out of me almost all night.

im trynna get back in the swing of battlefield 4.

:nerd:

Is Fallout 4 that good of a game that I should buy it if I'm a casual gamer? Also, would the DLC be that necessary that I should grab it today before the hike?

Is Fallout 4 that good of a game that I should buy it if I'm a casual gamer? Also, would the DLC be that necessary that I should grab it today before the hike?
I personally wouldn't buy the DLC if you aren't sure of the game itself. You, being a casual gamer, should find plenty of value in the base game itself. It really depends on how you play. It's taken some people 40 hours to complete and others have taken 100s of hours, just depends on your style of play.

I was about to throw this PS4 out the window this weekend. It would turn on and turn right back off with a blue light.

I thought I would have to send it to Sony after just a week of ownership. Thankfully I just had to unplug some wires and it was all good.

Fallout is definitely worth the money based on how much content it has. You can get it on the ps store for $40 if you're a ps plus member

Back
Top Bottom