The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'll wait for BF5 to work it's kinks out at launch. BF4 is second to Diablo 3 in terms of worst launches I've played.

Last edited:
I can't wait to try out the beta.

and speaking of naughty dog, it's hard to believe they put out this trash over 20 years ago :lol:

No Man’s Sky release date confirmed: 22nd June 2016

First off, the big news: we’re very excited to announce that No Man’s Sky launches in Europe on 22nd June 2016 (24th June in the UK). Players will be able to start exploring Hello Games‘ procedurally generated universe and claiming their discoveries from then on.

The second piece of news is that there WILL be a Blu-ray version of No Man’s Sky hitting shops near you. We know some people have guessed at this already, but we’re pleased to be able to officially confirm it

View media item 1936788
View media item 1936789

Interest piqued again after seeing normal looking planets in that last pic.
Collectors edition looks good too but I think i'll wait for reviews on this one. Still skeptical for some reason.

Last edited:
I regret never playing Red Dead Redemption. smh. Hopefully they release a remastered version on PS4
You may need to cop an xbox one.

Image6-33-585x300.jpg

In remaster news,

No Man’s Sky Dev: PSVR Support is ‘exciting’ but Can’t ‘say too much’

Nomanssky_Header.png

By now, No Man’s Sky must easily be the most requested title to support the PlayStation VR virtual reality (VR) head-mounted display (HMD) for PlayStation 4. Developer Hello Games’ massive procedurally generated universe appears perfect for the device, or the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on PC. The developer itself seems to agree with this, having already kept tight-lipped on possible support in the past. Today, the studio seems to be dropping yet more hints in both its excitement and its silence.

For those that missed it, it’s been announced today that No Man’s Sky will be hitting PlayStation 4 on 21st June 2016 in the US and 22nd June in Europe, with a UK release following on 24th June. In interviews surrounding the announcement, multiple outlets asked Managing Director if the title might support VR. To Kinda Funny Games, he said: “I think – I’m probably saying too much but – I think No Man’s Sky would be a really exciting title for VR. I think it would be a cool thing, right? But we’re like a tiny team working on this game right now.”
http://vrfocus.com/archives/30591/no-mans-sky-dev-continues-to-dodge-psvr-questions/

No Man's Sky "Perfect" For PlayStation VR, Says Hello Games
It's like you've asked me when I was five what the future would look like.

Sean Murray, managing director of No Man's Sky developer Hello Games, has said the studio's upcoming sandbox space game is ideal for virtual reality.

"I think it's perfect fit for virtual reality," he said in a new interview with GameSpot.

When presented with the idea that No Man's Sky could be the game that sells PlayStation VR to PS4 owners, Murray said the ability to fully immerse yourself in galactic exploration was a childhood dream.

"I think that No Man's Sky, which is this infinite computer generated universe, and PlayStation VR, which is a headset that you put on and enter a VR space is like, it's like you've asked me when I was five what the future would look like."

Despite his enthusiasm for a VR version No Man's Sky, Murray stopped just short of announcing the game for Sony's headset.

"That's as far as I can comment," he said.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-mans-sky-perfect-for-playstation-vr-says-hello-/1100-6435314/

NMS for PS VR at launch would be amazing but I don't see it happening for some reason or maybe in a limited way.
I would love for it to happen and it would probably mean me picking up this game at launch if PS VR comes out before it even though rumours point to it coming out at fall.

I thought the uncharted 4 MP stress test thing was available to DL from the ps store for tomorrow? Cant find it

Back
Top Bottom