The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The next update is pretty nice, getting a lot of features already on Xbox plus a few unique ones for the system

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...-50-update-starts-soon-key-features-detailed/
pimp.gif

ill re-up my ps+ membership one of these days
mean.gif
UC 4. We gotta start saving like a $1 a day and we will probably have the money by then
laugh.gif
There's gonna be an open beta for UC4 this weekend, I think. I'll be on cycle break when UC4 drops, I expect to see NT online
smokin.gif
Oh nice not copping PS + just to play the Beta again tho, I enjoyed the Beta last time tho

You might not need PS+ if it's truly open but I feel the same way. I usually played 1 or 2 a day during the last beta. I played enough to know I liked it.

::emoji prayer hands:: I can play without PS+

Hopefully I can run with some of you guys, I played mostly alone but with a team of 4 you can organize better, choose the right power ups and dominate

It's harder to get things going with NT here, only PS NT Destiny shows MP love to other NTers. I'm trying to get that NT Xbox feel for MP over here! UC4 fellas lets get it!

::emoji prayer hands:: I can play without PS+

Hopefully I can run with some of you guys, I played mostly alone but with a team of 4 you can organize better, choose the right power ups and dominate

It's harder to get things going with NT here, only PS NT Destiny shows MP love to other NTers. I'm trying to get that NT Xbox feel for MP over here! UC4 fellas lets get it!
Here it is, no PS+ needed.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/03...ss-test-coming-this-weekend-open-to-everyone/

I'll try to run this weekend but not sure the internet where I'm at is reliable enough.

Online friend notifications... About damn time.

Re: Far Cry Primal - it's not worth the full price. The prehistoric/primitive cavemen setting is cool for a while but wears off after an hour. The game is a carbon copy of Far Cry 4 with a different skin. The story and missions are basic as hell.

Graphics are nice, but that's the only thing I really enjoyed about it... That and the wild animals. Wait for it to go on sale.

Last edited:
If you never played any far cry game is primal still not worth it? Debating on whether I should even open it or just return it now.

After trying to finish FC4, I realize that FC just isn't for me. FC4 might be the most boring game I've played this gen :\

Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain pack is out $40 in PS Store.
Would cop (bought BTS for PS3 but never played it and plat'd HR) but my hard drive can't take that right now. 
laugh.gif

Plus I plan on getting 3 games this month:

MLB The Show 16. 

MK XL

EA UFC 2.

I think this gonna be the year I get MLB. I need a game to kill time when I don't have a lot of time to play. I been usimg Rocket League for that lately.

Far Cry 3 is the best one, all the other ones were lackluster. How many pple picking up The Division?
I was going to get it but I think I'm gonna pass. I just don't have a lot of free time and the time I do have, I'd rather spend playing other stuff.

ND is killing me man. I was gonna be on cycle break on 26 Apr and have plenty of time to play. I pick up a new cycle on May 11, this **** legit got me pissed :smh:

Back
Top Bottom