The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

i hope Uncharted 4's mp is like Uncharted 2's mp. I put in so much work on Uncharted 2. Didn't really get into 3's

*edit: just realized i missed the cut on page 2000 lol

Last edited:
Are those special edition DualShock 4 controllers still available to purchase or were they limited?

Far Cry 3 is the best one, all the other ones were lackluster. How many pple picking up The Division?
I know my brother is. Once that happens I know my time on the PS4 is going to be limited cause this mf'er is going to be hogging it :smh:

Playstation Store has been acting up for me. Can't make any purchases for some reason. Tried multiple funding sources and I keep getting an error about not being able to show me my cart. I wanted to take advantage of that credit they were offering. Guess I'll keep my bread.

Does anyone elses PS keep turning off randomly? Mine is still doing it and none of my efforts seems to fix it.

Playstation Store has been acting up for me. Can't make any purchases for some reason. Tried multiple funding sources and I keep getting an error about not being able to show me my cart. I wanted to take advantage of that credit they were offering. Guess I'll keep my bread.

My playstation store didn't load up at all.. I thought it was just me.. :smh:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End once again has a new release date. Sony and Naughty Dog have delayed Nathan Drake's next adventure two weeks to May 10, 2016.

The next update is pretty nice, getting a lot of features already on Xbox plus a few unique ones for the system

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...-50-update-starts-soon-key-features-detailed/
Friend Online Notification – Want to know the moment your friends come online? With this update, you can, as we’ve added an option to be notified when members of your friends list sign on the network.
It's about damn time. :pimp: for prehistoric features.

Most recent iteration, 500 GB, the one bundled with black ops. I'll look for the model number.

Ooo my bro has problems but he has the white destiny bundle 1... **** sometimes turns on for no reason, or ejects his CD when he's playing lol I got the regular 500 gb with no issues except running out of space for games lol

Yea i cant believe the friend notification hasnt been there. Wtf is the reasoning for that lol
I didn't understand that, either. Yet, I received notifications when friends joined a party. Thanks for making me feel left out everytime, Sony.

Black Lotus Black Lotus I've heard of the random dist eject thing too. Some people said that when one of the rubber feet underneath the console is missing that it will start to auto eject. Don't know if true though. Gonna call Sony today to see what's up. Sucks cause it is brand new when bought and got it on Dec.31 last year.

Black Lotus Black Lotus I've heard of the random dist eject thing too. Some people said that when one of the rubber feet underneath the console is missing that it will start to auto eject. Don't know if true though. Gonna call Sony today to see what's up. Sucks cause it is brand new when bought and got it on Dec.31 last year.

I had the auto eject issue as well last year. 'My PS4 would auto eject the disc while in the middle of gameplay, and it would randomly beep and turn on itself in the middle of the night. I tried every method, none seemed to work, until I came across this vid posted above. Instantly fixed the issue. It'll void your warranty, but I guarantee u it's a permanent fix. I did this last Feb and haven't had a single auto eject issue since. I was having this issue every other day prior to the fix.

Rep me later.

Last edited:
The auto eject and the system turning on by itself are one in the same problem. It's an issue with the eject sensor under the disc tray. Like I said, both the auto ejection and auto powering on of my system hasn't happened since this fix.

Last edited:
According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.

According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.
My fav. online shooter.

tumblr_n6dbtp3R5C1t7b5qro1_1280.jpg

OST
pimp.gif

I'll cop BF but not too sure about TF2. I didnt care for the actual titans in that game.

Back
Top Bottom