The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I loved the story in all Uncharted games. It's like watching one of those cheesy *** treasure hunting movies :lol: as for GTA V, I thought it was alright. I wasn't a fan of switching between 3 characters. I really hope R* doesn't take that route with Red Dead 3

Gran Turismo Sport to Release Alongside PlayStation VR This October?

View media item 2024602
Well isn’t this interesting? To say things have been on the quiet side in relation to the anticipated Gran Turismo Sport would be an understatement. The upcoming entry in the franchise was first revealed late last year, and a public beta intending to preface the full-featured release was earmarked for an early/spring 2016 time table.

As we are quickly approaching the summer, many have been left with the assumption that neither the beta nor the full game itself would meet that deadline. French journalist Cyril Drevet recounted his visit to Polyphony’s studios earlier this year, commenting that the current status of the game was “complicated”, hinting that he believed the title could slip as far as 2017. This, compounded by Polyphony’s ongoing silence, gave cause for concern.

However, recently there has been evidence of renewed life in the reports regarding the game, accompanying the rumors of Sony’s refreshed PlayStation 4 (internally referred to as NEO). Phillipe Cardon, Vice President of Sony Europe, implied that despite the previous report, Polyphony’s first GT title on the PS4 was still on track for a 2016 release.

Gran-Turismo-Sport-PlayStation-VR-Release-1-638x330.jpg

The most recent report lends credence to Cardon’s words, perhaps going one further by sweetening the pot. German website PS Inside has dug around the official press release portal of PlayStation Germany, and has discovered that not only might Gran Turismo Sport still be on track for release later this year, but it will release alongside the PlayStation VR on October 12th.

Sony has already confirmed that PlayStation VR will release this October, and while nothing has been officially stated one way or the other regarding Gran Turismo Sport, Sony has stressed their confidence in the racing giant debuting on the console as scheduled.

Gran-Turismo-Sport-PlayStation-VR-Release.jpg

Not only is this entirely possible, but it would comfortably set up Gran Turismo Sport as the title to push Sony’s VR headset, and we already know that GT Sport will support VR out of the box, which makes this recent revelation all the more plausible.

Either way, when E3 opens in Los Angeles in six weeks, all eyes will be on Sony – and GTPlanet will be there!

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-to-release-alongside-playstation-vr-this-october/

:wow: :wow: :D :D :smokin :smokin

This year could possibly be one of the greatest in gaming.

Nah send that link

I think cats just tired of these cods. Cuz titanfall was a good futuristic game. I like games with actual guns I can buy.
i got you famb. here some vids about the game from the devs 

I wasn't gonna post that cuz we all know GT-S won't be release till VR on PS5! [emoji]128586[/emoji]

I gave up too but this reignited the hope and what better way to launch VR with Driveclub and GT-S.

A part of me is wishing it's next year because VR, PS Neo, Horizon, FFXV all around fall is too much.

You're a rare breed on this forum plus the fps community in general lol we miss these eras based games.
Maybe I'm missing something man.

Do explain the craze. Whats the wow factor in it?

I guess we just want the formula that worked the best cod 4 to waw worked. None of the futuristic games stiff out like those games. All personal preference but if u want future we got halo it's a niche that cod can't execute

COD4 was the best COD experience, when they added all the extra kill streaks and nukes people took advantage and cheated and a lot of multiplayer sessions ended up being broken.

I really wish that companies would develop a code to accompany physical releases that would give you 48 hours of a game before locking you out without the disc. That way if your physical copy is late you're still able to jump in. You paid the same amount as anyone else, you should be able to enjoy it at the same time.

That might not be the best solution, but something along those lines.

I really wish that companies would develop a code to accompany physical releases that would give you 48 hours of a game before locking you out without the disc. That way if your physical copy is late you're still able to jump in. You paid the same amount as anyone else, you should be able to enjoy it at the same time.

That might not be the best solution, but something along those lines.
That would be great, especially for those wanting to access the game at midnight. I wish that we could just get games as soon as they were ready, similar to how some artists release music. Once it's ready you can buy digital and then have a set date for physical discs.

Decided to finally finish P4 since I was at the end anyways when I stopped

Discovered I've lost ALL of my save data and have to start over from the beginning 
mean.gif

Game takes FOREVER to really get started and I don't wanna have to go through all those hours of gameplay again
mean.gif

Decided to finally finish P4 since I was at the end anyways when I stopped

Discovered I've lost ALL of my save data and have to start over from the beginning 
mean.gif

Game takes FOREVER to really get started and I don't wanna have to go through all those hours of gameplay again
mean.gif

from 4/22/15
ND is the only one I'd trust with that type of story.

I still need to play TW2.
My 360 hdd isn't being recognized anymore for whatever reason.
Lost years worth of save data.
frown.gif

Trimmed my backlog though.
ohwell.gif
Lost 30 hours of forza horizon 1 save data.
mean.gif

Should have trusted the cloud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom