The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Running until Monday, June 27, at around 12pm PT/3pm ET, here’s all the deals in this month’s PSN Flash Sale:

PlayStation 4 Games
  • Game of Thrones Season Pass – $5.99
  • Mad Max – $15.99
  • The Walking Dead: Michonne A Telltale Miniseries – $5.99
Repped for this.

About to cop these 3 games even though my hard drive space is pretty much nonexistent.
laugh.gif

Need to upgrade to the 2TB ASAP.

Running until Monday, June 27, at around 12pm PT/3pm ET, here’s all the deals in this month’s PSN Flash Sale
:

PlayStation 4 Games

• [*] Mad Max – $15.99
    [*] The Walking Dead: Michonne A Telltale Miniseries – $5.99

Repped for this.

About to cop these 2 games even though my hard drive space is pretty much nonexistent. :lol:

Need to upgrade to the 2TB ASAP.

Sold.. :nthat:
The Walking Dead: Michonne A Telltale Miniseries – $5.99
Mad Max – $15.99

The headset is very comfortable and adjustable. The processing box that it has to connect to looks like a very small PS4.

The Eve Valkyrie demo lasted about 8 minutes. The graphics were good. When it first started, I got dizzy for about 10 seconds. When you're flying and look around the cockpit, it really feels like you are in there. I was pleasantly surprised how much fun I had with it.

When developers start to configure a COD/Battlefield/Tom Clancy type of game for PSVR, I can imagine how much fun it would be. I can see myself grabbing a PSVR this time next year especially if there a tons of games available.

You can check for the closest best buys or Gamestops in your area that will have the VR demos:

Best Buy: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-vr/trial/
Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/PSVR-Demo/

Wonderful.

No demos here but I'm pretty much sold at this point.

Grabbed Arkham Knight. I never played the others do I need to? Planning on getting the remaster eventually so I'm fine with waiting to play AK as there are other games I wanna beat first.

Grabbed Arkham Knight. I never played the others do I need to? Planning on getting the remaster eventually so I'm fine with waiting to play AK as there are other games I wanna beat first.
you don't have to play it to understand the game but playing the first 2 help give you an idea of what's going on and Arkham City is considered by most people to be the best entry in the series

I played Ep. 1 of GoT last night. I definitely was caught off guard at the end.
Snow just up and murked Lord Ethan for protecting his sister 
frown.gif
The storytelling in Telltale Games are always on point, I just don't understand why their games have to run like crap. Hopefully their "updated" engine improves, I'm looking forward to the Batman and Marvel games.

is that michonne game really worth it?

i kinda think itll be another 400 days cash grab
Nah it's longer than 400 days. My friend told me it's good but not up there with the other TWD seasons that Telltale has done. 400 days was terrible tho :smh: so short and made little to no impact on the story of season 2

Just did the HD swap yesterday. Ordered from Amazon and delivered the same day :smokin :nerd:.

2TB hybrid has me on the pony express.

Recommend doing it and pronto.

I'm still waiting on BioShock Collection to get it's official announcement. I just want to replay the first game and try out part 2. I wasn't too fond of Infinite.

It doesn't have a platinum trophy, it's automatically trash
mean.gif
21 bronze. 
roll.gif
mean.gif
I don't understand this at all. TWD S01 has a platinum but S02 doesn't. TofBL, WAU, Minecraft, Back to the Future (physical disc only, I think) and GoT all have platinums but Michonne doesn't. I swear if Batman doesn't have a platinum
mad.gif

@empirestrikesfirst  @9thWonder23kid  you guys picking up Star Ocean next week? I was gonna pre-order it digital but I'm gonna take advantage of GCU and get the disc so when I'm at work I can still play. One of the downsides about gamesharing is that you can't play your games without an internet connection.

•  
How's the BioShock series? Never played it, but it's on sale. All three for $10
Bioshock 1 is amazing.

Bioshock 2 is good.

Bioshock 3 is one of the most boring games I've played.

By the end I was rushing the game. Avoid looking in every room or else the game becomes a collect-a-thon.

@empirestrikesfirst  @9thWonder23kid  you guys picking up Star Ocean next week? I was gonna pre-order it digital but I'm gonna take advantage of GCU and get the disc so when I'm at work I can still play. One of the downsides about gamesharing is that you can't play your games without an internet connection.
I'm waiting until later in the summer simply because July is insane for me. Out of our current home, into our new one, family wedding on the west coast, then friend wedding on the east coast.

No point in grabbing it and having it sit for a month when I may be able to grab it later on for a touch cheaper with no difference.

I just got promoted at work..and will need to focus on training..PS4 is unplugged til the fall :(((((

** while I'm gaming that's all I do..been going to the gym less and less..I wanna wait to see the FFXV reviews prior to playing so the timing may b perfect

Congratulations on the promotion
nthat.gif

Shame on you for neglecting the gym
mean.gif

I think FF XV will get reviews that range from 6 to 8.5. Some people are just going to knock points just because it took so long to release and they'll say it doesn't live up to the hype. The Last Guardian will suffer the same fate.

Congratulations on the promotion :nthat:  
Shame on you for neglecting the gym :smh:

I think FF XV will get reviews that range from 6 to 8.5. Some people are just going to knock points just because it took so long to release and they'll say it doesn't live up to the hype. The Last Guardian will suffer the same fate.

LOL - thx sir

Nah I wasn't neglecting workouts..I just went from a gym rat (5 days a week) to full body (once a week lol)
Dude - when I play any Bethesda game I can't turn the games off

I was actually not even paying attention to XV until I seen the airship and the boat (gondola) videos ..caught my attention real quick

So..when I start it will be FF September / Skyrim remaster October / Fallout 4 forever again

At that time I should feel well-acclimated in my new role at work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom