The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Windows 10 might as well be added the X1 thread, literally has nothing to do with PS.

Fallout 4 mods coming back to PS4....one day :lol:

Make one.
I was the least excited for vr. Also right now, there's no good vr games to look foward too. Most are glorified demos . Regardless of if said game's on psvr, occulus, vive. End of 2017 is when i think vr will start to bloom.

Fallout/doom vr type games is what interests me about vr. Bethesda might pave the way. :nerd:

Finally finished p3p. Love my vita. What do you guys think the next jrpg i play should be? (after a slight hibernation)?

Backlog below:

FF X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden 2
Saturday morning RPG

Also, anyone ever play trials fusion? It intrigues me.
IX for sure, but Suikoden II is extremely good as well. I played it over Christmas break and couldn't put it down.

Trials Fusion is a ton of fun. The difficulty goes up in such a way as to make you better at the game.

That said, the last "world" was damn near impossible to me. 
laugh.gif
 Love that game though. Still go back and play every once in a while. Has me considering the new Trials/Blood Dragon.

Last 2 pages, we've been talking about occulus and fallout pc/xb1 mods.
Also forza isn't exclusive to xbox anymore. 
It's coming to windows 10.
Unlocked framerates/4k support.:nerd:

Forza isn't coming to PS though and most of the VR talk in here is about PS VR because that's the only one relevant to the PS platform.

If someone posts about about Oculus or Vive, I'm interested in their experience since it's VR but I won't constantly discuss a game exclusive to that platforms cuz it's not a PS game.

I'll be copping oculus this xmas. Primary uses: stimulators, FPS, and fapping.

Caught me off guard :lol:

Last edited:
:pimp:

Music

Stage

Everything including the character is point.

Juri and Urien :wow:

Last edited:
Thanks for the input everyone. I'm gonna go with FF IX after my short break.

I don't have a problem with trial and error. I liked hotline Miami and super meat boy so i'll get trials eventually. I didn't realize it wasn't on ps3. Waiting for NEO before i get a ps4. Might as well at this point.

I don't have a problem with trial and error. I liked hotline Miami and super meat boy so i'll get trials eventually. I didn't realize it wasn't on ps3. Waiting for NEO before i get a ps4. Might as well at this point.

FFIX just got a PC port so a PS4 port might be coming soon with the other perks the FFVII port got so might be worth waiting.

On the other hand completing JRPG's on Vita is sometimes easier so...

Forza isn't coming to PS though and most of the VR talk in here is about PS VR because that's the only one relevant to the PS platform.

If someone posts about about Oculus or Vive, I'm interested in their experience since it's VR but I won't constantly discuss a game exclusive to that platforms cuz it's not a PS game.

No one's asking you to discuss forza.

You were talking about Forza weeks back.

Or rather damage controlling gran turismo.

My interest in VR has everything to do with quality games not pure hype(low substance).

Last edited:

FFIX just got a PC port so a PS4 port might be coming soon with the other perks the FFVII port got so might be worth waiting.

kinda mad I bought the PC port because I think its an ios port

@HybridSoldier23  shot down the IX port coming to PS4 anytime soon.

The DLC really got me back to Fallout 4

I put in work this weekend building stuff

I can't wait for the mods

Unless it's a remake like FF X status i'll just play on vita. I like having the off screen play while my gf or i watch something on TV.

I don't have the sense of nostalgia for FF as you guys because i didn't play JRPG growing up. I tried to get into VIi recently and i just couldn't do it. Liked the story and characters but not the battle system and graphics have not aged well in that style. On the other hand i LOVED FF X. So i'm hoping i like IX

Last edited:
FF IX is my favorite FF

I'd love to see it on PS4 :pimp:

Copped that ish on iOS the day it dropped :lol:

Last edited:
No one's asking you to discuss forza.

You were talking about Forza weeks back.
Or rather damage controlling gran turismo.

My interest in VR has everything to do with quality games not pure hype(low substance).

So why post any of the Forza stuff here?

Not sure anyone here cares if Forza devs are looking at VR headsets because Forza is not on a PS platform.
And if they did, they will discuss it in the Xbox thread.

Unless it's a remake like FF X status i'll just play on vita. I like having the off screen play while my gf or i watch something on TV.

I don't have the sense of nostalgia for FF as you guys because i didn't play JRPG growing up. I tried to get into VIi recently and i just couldn't do it. Liked the story and characters but not the battle system and graphics have not aged well in that style. On the other hand i LOVED FF X. So i'm hoping i like IX
Graphics in IX are better than VII but it's still a ps1 game so it won't look good. Battle system is the same as VII and really X has the battle system as well, they just added a bar that shows attack order. Seems like the graphics put you off.

Last edited:
So why post any of the Forza stuff here?

Not sure anyone here cares if Forza devs are looking at VR headsets because Forza is not on a PS platform.
And if they did, they will discuss it in the Xbox thread.

Graphics in IX are better than VII but it's still a ps1 game so it won't look good. Battle system is the same as VII and really X has the battle system as well, they just added a bar that shows attack order. Seems like the graphics put you off.

I felt like i was being rushed. Like there was not a pause in the action while i decided what to do. Is that the same in IX? It definitely wasn't in X.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom