The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man.. I haven't been immersed in gaming since I had a PS2. Last games I remember being obsessed with were San Andreas and the NCAA Football with Bush on the cover.

Friday PM I buy a PS4, GTAV, hit up the dispensary. I'm locked in. Prepared.

psssshhhhh....

This is such a struggle. I'm awful. My character is dead a** broke and I can't complete a mission. What's infuriating is how beautiful the game actually looks and how realistically depicted LA is(used to live in LB), coincided with my inability to actually access any of the game's features because of my ineptness. I'm still just 29 but it's clear the *game* passed me by.

Should I try a walkthrough? Is there a way for my dude to make fast $$$ that I'm not recognizing? I'm lost bruh.

There's always a glitch out there to get you some fast cash. Check out the GTA thread every once in a while. We occasionally will post them in there. Other than that, yea, it's a grind fest :lol:. Don't feel bad though, we've all been there

Man.. I haven't been immersed in gaming since I had a PS2. Last games I remember being obsessed with were San Andreas and the NCAA Football with Bush on the cover.

Friday PM I buy a PS4, GTAV, hit up the dispensary. I'm locked in. Prepared.

psssshhhhh....

This is such a struggle. I'm awful. My character is dead a** broke and I can't complete a mission. What's infuriating is how beautiful the game actually looks and how realistically depicted LA is(used to live in LB), coincided with my inability to actually access any of the game's features because of my ineptness. I'm still just 29 but it's clear the *game* passed me by.

Should I try a walkthrough? Is there a way for my dude to make fast $$$ that I'm not recognizing? I'm lost bruh.

Just keep at it. Do missions with double RP. They usually change them up every week. Add me if you wanna run any: JulesMPD237

Graphics sre great but they dropped the ball on this game.

Boss "fights" were a joke and you had to rely too much on the batmobile.

I'm not gonna copp. Sounds like more of the same.

I also rarely like driving in video games like that.

I mean, if you can find it for less than $20, go for it.

Bought it off a dude who needed money for weed and munchies for $20 :lol:

Lol, finally picked up the tales from the borderlands. I had episode 1.

If you like Telltale games your in for a treat. Might be my favorite game from them. Just really enjoyed the whole look design and everything. The art was just cool IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah Tales from the Borderlands may be my favorite Telltales game so far. Every episode was just awesome. Still need season 2 for The Wolf Among Us tho

TWD Michonne worth the $6 price or nah?
I grabbed it but haven't tried it yet.

It's only 3 episodes... 
mean.gif

Finally finished p3p. Love my vita. What do you guys think the next jrpg i play should be? (after a slight hibernation)?

Backlog below:

FF X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden 2
Saturday morning RPG

Also, anyone ever play trials fusion? It intrigues me.

Finally finished p3p. Love my vita. What do you guys think the next jrpg i play should be? (after a slight hibernation)?

Backlog below:

FF X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden 2
Saturday morning RPG

If you can find Trials for like $10-15, i say go for it. Controls can be frustrating.

My nephew loves it, but he's 6 :lol:

Backlog below:

FF X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden 2
Saturday morning RPG

If you get perplexed by a tough level, are you the type of person to continue or say .... it?

If you're the latter, trials is a dope side game.

Tons of content/dlc.

Backlog below:

FF X-2
Final Fantasy IX
Suikoden 2
Saturday morning RPG

Final Fantasy IX, no question about it.

[h1]FORZA HORIZON DEVELOPER HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH OCULUS RIFT AND HTC VIVE[/h1][h3]PLAYGROUND GAMES HAS BEEN TRYING OUT THE PORTAL VIRTUAL REALITY DEMO.[/h3]
I'm officially on the vr hype train.

Last 2 pages, we've been talking about occulus and fallout pc/xb1 mods.

Also forza isn't exclusive to xbox anymore. 

It's coming to windows 10.

Unlocked framerates/4k support.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom