The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You know what game is really fun?

Grow Home!

I played it for like 5 minutes back when it came out for ps plus. Recently turned it on again and had a blast. Only problem was I had 99/100 crystals and couldn't find the last one.

I'm gonna have to play Grow Up sooner than later now.

Brahs, tf is going on with the battlefield beta. I finally finished downloading and the **** is locked :lol:

damn that sucks
mean.gif
PSN is back up now.

Started Life is Strange last night. Very interesting. Will def have to play more than once since decisions have consequences.

They got some nerve considering IW is already being called a dud on arrival.

I think they'll open the beta up for everyone, they said the same thing last year with BO3 but ended up letting everyone play.

I am watching the XP Keynote and Infinite Warfare looks extremely convoluted. Like black hole grenades, a sniper rifle that overs a nuke after 25 kills, ect

First impressions on BF1 beta?

Clocked in 8hrs of gameplay. It doesn't feel like I'm playing a Battlefield game at all. More so a Star Wars battlefront WW1 edition. Medic class is a disaster. No squad perks. Hate the timer. Sticking with BF4 on this one.

Just put in my pre-order for skyrim. I clocked in so many hours on ps3, can't wait for the ps4 version. It's gonna be lit [emoji]128293[/emoji]

First impressions on BF1 beta?

Clocked in 8hrs of gameplay. It doesn't feel like I'm playing a Battlefield game at all. More so a Star Wars battlefront WW1 edition. Medic class is a disaster. No squad perks. Hate the timer. Sticking with BF4 on this one.

Man I think it is so good :lol:

Always up for something different. For sure there are some issues that need to be addressed in BF1, but I liked it so far. Hope the final product isn't too generic\bland.

Back
Top Bottom