The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Would you guys be more interested in Neo if it supported BC with PS3 games? I seriously doubt it'll happen, just asking.

Last edited:
Would you guys be more interested in Neo if it supported BC with PS3 games? I seriously doubt it'll happen, just asking.

Nah they should just let ps plus games Bc every month i wanna play certain titles but I'm not gaming on now another system

Just finish watching final fantasy 15 kingsglaive and was such a good movie. Not why some people in here was saying don't watch the movie. 

Good story, nice fight scenes, animation was some of the best I've seen

6/8

Wish the game was coming out at the end of the month. I'm too hyped for the game now

I thought the people in the thread had positive reviews?
I'm going to have to go back and search but thought people was saying it wasn't good enough to watch in theaters.

It could have been gaf people talking and not NT

Slim internals

ldxh1by8mks4.png

i loved life is strange, the story was really well great to go through if you dont mind the lack of gameplay 

[thread="526537"]The Official Playstation Thread Ps4 Psvr Psneo Ps3 And Vita Ps4 Slim/66800_40#post_26446811Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime4  

Most definitely I loved it!!!!! I bought a Xbox just for that game .
[/thread]
Awesome. I loved the first one can't wait for tonight

[thread="526537"]Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime4 

Most definitely I loved it!!!!! I bought a Xbox just for that game .

[/thread]
Awesome. I loved the first one can't wait for tonight
It's a legit game. I don't think it it's as good as Uncharted but def worthy of a playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom