The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh so the Neo is a beefed up PS4 and a weak version of the Scorpio, gotcha.

Does the Neo have a 500GB HD again? All that power with a struggle to enjoy all those exclusives, spending time downloading games over. The S has a 2 TB version. Both upscale games to 4K now.

I can't shrink my hands bro. 

Weak version of the scorpio no but it's weaker than scorpio according to the leaks but then again it's coming out a year earlier.

Neo will have a 500GB and 1TB SKU like the current PS4.
Microsoft stopped making the 2TB SKU. Only 500GB and 1TB SKU's.

Don't see why having more options is a bad thing.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...he-white-xbox-one-s-2tb-has-sold-out-for-good

Last edited:

Oh so the Neo is a beefed up PS4 and a weak version of the Scorpio, gotcha.

Does the Neo have a 500GB HD again? All that power with a struggle to enjoy all those exclusives, spending time downloading games over. The S has a 2 TB version. Both upscale games to 4K now.

I can't shrink my hands bro. 

Weak version of the scorpio no but it's weaker than scorpio according to the leaks but then again it's coming out a year earlier.

Neo will have a 500GB and 1TB SKU like the current PS4.
Microsoft stopped making the 2TB SKU. Only 500GB and 1TB SKU's.

Don't see why having more options is a bad thing.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...he-white-xbox-one-s-2tb-has-sold-out-for-good
Options are good that's why I have a USB external HD. 
tongue.gif

BF1 is gonna take some time. It reminds me too much of Battlefront. At first I thought I was trippin' but then my 8 yr old walked in and asked did I just buy the shooting Star Wars game. I'm gonna try and get some real time in with it this weekend and see if I like it more. Hopefully they drop another map or two.

BF1 is gonna take some time. It reminds me too much of Battlefront. At first I thought I was trippin' but then my 8 yr old walked in and asked did I just buy the shooting Star Wars game. I'm gonna try and get some real time in with it this weekend and see if I like it more. Hopefully they drop another map or two.

What

I mean, yeah, the desert map in BF1 looks kinda like the desert maps in battlefront, but the gunplay is much better.

What
I meant the setting and the UI reminds me of Battlefront. I'm not giving up on the game but I'm honestly not impressed yet. Keep in mind I only played 2 matches and I ran solo.

I meant the setting and the UI reminds me of Battlefront. I'm not giving up on the game but I'm honestly not impressed yet. Keep in mind I only played 2 matches and I ran solo.
yeah I'm not a fan of the UI either not but you need to experience it with a good squad bro 

You can just download it now. Beta code was only for yesterday.

Booted it up earlier but couldn't connect to the servers so I just started up 2K 
laugh.gif

You guys couldn't connect to BF1? Played about 3 hrs total w\ no hiccups and I like it so far. Maybe a day one, but I can wait for a discount.

Just finish watching final fantasy 15 kingsglaive and was such a good movie. Not why some people in here was saying don't watch the movie. 

Good story, nice fight scenes, animation was some of the best I've seen

6/8

Wish the game was coming out at the end of the month. I'm too hyped for the game now

Just finish watching final fantasy 15 kingsglaive and was such a good movie. Not why some people in here was saying don't watch the movie. 

Good story, nice fight scenes, animation was some of the best I've seen

6/8

Wish the game was coming out at the end of the month. I'm too hyped for the game now
I thought the people in the thread had positive reviews?

I am horrible at BF1 :lol: Have had fun so far though, once the full game comes out I'm gonna have to run some of the simple game modes to start cause my aim was atrocious tonight, not sure if it had something to do with the kick of the gun but it was :x

One of my favorite things to do in bf3 was ghost ride the whip with cc on it. I wonder what the equivalent is on bf1.

Back
Top Bottom