The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The UI is so much cleaner once I put all of Sony's bloatware apps in a folder.

If I didn't download the app, why is it sitting right there asking me to download it!? Looking at you Playroom, Capture Gallery, etc. >:

hey guys quick question so i have a 4k tv will this new update make games look better? sorry for the newb question just dont understand contrast rates and stuff lol

hey guys quick question so i have a 4k tv will this new update make games look better? sorry for the newb question just dont understand contrast rates and stuff lol

Games which support HDR, yes but there's none yet at the moment.

Some older first party titles will be patched though and new games should support it.

Last edited:
This Attack on Titan game is 
pimp.gif
 Koei Tecmo been on a roll ever since they did Hyrule Warriors imo

so i got a 4k HDR Samsung, updated the firmware... where is there HDR content? Also, the netflix app isn't 4k/HDR still?

[h1]Can I stream Netflix in HDR?[/h1]

You can stream Netflix in HDR on supported devices!

What You’ll Need:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/42384

PS4 Final Fantasy XV Luna Bundle will be released in The West

View media item 2165031
View media item 2165032
View media item 2165033
This custom version of the new slimmer, lighter PS4 model comes with a 1TB HDD, and features a large illustration on the front of the system. The box also includes Final Fantasy XV with an exclusive Steelbook, the new DUALSHOCK 4 adorned with an XV graphic, the Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV Movie Blu-ray, and multiple pieces of DLC – the Royal Raiment Outfit, Masamune Weapon, and Leviathan Regalia Skin. This bundle will be available exclusively at GameStop for $449 USD/$549 CAD.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=775741133515214848&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

Digital Deluxe version is 113.99 in Canada.

I'd love this PS4 but if I am paying that much, why not just buy the PS 4 Pro.

I must have spoke too soon. Good to see the bundle coming to the West but $450 is kinda nuts. Not to mention it's GameStop. I'll have to decide when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom