The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone elses Netflix stop working after the last update? It works on every other device, and my internet connection is fine.
Did you try deleting the app and reinstalling it?

Yes.
I still get code ce 34878 0
http://ps4daily.com/2014/09/ps4-error-ce-34878-0-fix/

See if these solutions help. If not, your gonna have to reformat the PS4 HDD. I had to do it when Destiny was crashing on me last year.

Thinking about trading in fo4. Like the game during missions just not a fan of having to walk to everywhere and taking forever to get there. Not a fan of needing to build stuff too.

[h1]Leveraging PlayStation 4 Pro for Your PS4 Game[/h1]

Today, Epic has released the PS4 Pro video clip for the studio’s new MOBA, Paragon, that shows our team’s approach to increasing graphical fidelity using the upgrades the new console provides. You can now see it up close in full 1080p:

Games that are already available for PS4, such as Paragon, which is in Open Beta, can still take advantage of PS4 Pro capabilities thanks to the console’s forward compatibility.

“Supporting PS4 Pro for enhanced 1080 is as easy as enabling the support in the Sony publishing tools,” according to Marcus Wassmer, Epic’s core rendering team lead.

“Unreal Engine 4.13 is already fully capable of taking advantage from that perspective. Doing this will give you an immediate large performance boost on a title running on PS4 Pro. What you choose to do with the extra performance is totally up to you.”

For Paragon on PS4 Pro, Epic has added dynamic lighting along with enhanced geometry and scene complexity. The game also utilizes new volumetric effects such as light shafts and fog; motion blur; enhanced HLOD (hierarchical level of detail) and increased view distance; screen space reflections; contact shadows; procedural grass; and advanced light bloom.

“From a rendering perspective it lets us more closely realize our vision for the game by reducing the number of compromises we have to make for performance,” he said.

Paragon runs at a rock solid 60fps in full 1080p on PS4 Pro, which includes a faster processor, improved graphics and 4K-streaming capabilities, for starters. The console will launch on November 10 for $399.

Good news for all the Unreal titles out there and ones coming out.

https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/leveraging-playstation-4-pro-for-your-ps4-game

Last edited:
FIFA season

412798527.jpg

Watching this now.

They've got other modes apart from the standard.

One I'm watching is basically like American football but in the same arena.

I think this is one of the killer apps.

Last edited:
Thanks i was definitely gonna get that uncharted collection n 4.n last of us. I got the xbone but dont play games just use it for as home entertainment but tryna get into some good gaming this fall/winter

Thanks i was definitely gonna get that uncharted collection n 4.n last of us. I got the xbone but dont play games just use it for as home entertainment but tryna get into some good gaming this fall/winter
Since you have the xb1, cop forza horizon 3. It's the highest rated arcade racer of this generation. Easily goty.

My local mall had a VR demo.. The people looked really happy playing the game..
roll.gif
Went to GS to take advantage of the trade-in deal.

They had an htc vive set up, but they don't turn it on until later in the day.

Still need to experience premier VR.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom