The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just played the Batman VR demo. I am now a believer.

View media item 2191813

I preordered the vr but slacked on checking on the games

gotta do my googles to see what games are looking right

I know I'll get drive club

I'm getting RIGS, Driveclub VR and PS VR Worlds at launch.

Most excited for the first two since RIGS was described as the VR verison of Rocket League and since Driveclub is Driveclub.

If I wasn't broke after the purchase then I'll definitely have added Battlezone and Batman.

Good thing though is you don't need to buy anything at launch since you get that 18 game demo disc so you can take your time.

Got to play Tekken 7 at comic con yesterday. I need that game to come out like now. Felt so good to be kicking *** again after such a long hiatus.

That must be on Xbox, gameplay has been smooth as eggs for me. So far I'm having more fun with this than anything else this year(well it's like 1A and 1B with DS3.) Plays like GTA but also has the ability to raid and take over rackets like the godfather. 2K did their thing on this one, and the soundtrack is gem after gem.

Last edited:
The gameplay is nice. Guns feels fantastic. The open world is lacking though. Especially daytime.

Clouds do this weird thing during the day so entire blocks will just go dark all of a sudden and then lighten up real quick. 

Good thing I bought the game to get my black punisher on and not to stop and admire the scenery.

View media item 2191813I'm getting RIGS, Driveclub VR and PS VR Worlds at launch.

Most excited for the first two since RIGS was described as the VR verison of Rocket League and since Driveclub is Driveclub.

If I wasn't broke after the purchase then I'll definitely have added Battlezone and Batman.

Good thing though is you don't need to buy anything at launch since you get that 18 game demo disc so you can take your time.

after looking ill prolly scoop...

eve valkyrie
battle zone
drive club

that rigs game you mentioned looks nice too

I went to a Best Buy listed on the PSVR location finder and the guy told me they had it one day and to go to the other best buy. :smh:

So I bought another $5 big box. :smh:

Halloween update rumored to release this Tuesday before the web comic.
j1phxhh16sxz.jpg

636113849278307627vnulw.png

Went to my local BestBuy and experienced VR.

Incredible experience. I have the launch bundle reserved. I will certainly keep it unless I can make a couple hundred bucks.

Either way, I will certainly own the product.

Went to my local BestBuy and experienced VR.

Incredible experience. I have the launch bundle reserved. I will certainly keep it unless I can make a couple hundred bucks.

Either way, I will certainly own the product.

What did you play?

I went to a Best Buy listed on the PSVR location finder and the guy told me they had it one day and to go to the other best buy. :smh:

So I bought another $5 big box. :smh:
listen to me, my bro won without having to buy a box.
you can enter I think he said like 2 times a day on their websites. that's until the beginning of Nov I believe. that's a lot of chances

sooooooooo it's just playing detective? we out here playing Nancy Drew but calling it TOMB RAIDER :smh:

Last edited:
so i registered for that taco bell VR thing

and it sent me an email, where it prompts me to enter my code....

but it never gave me a code.

wtf

Back
Top Bottom