The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

yeah, i get that, it's assuming i have a code to enter already.....

i didn't get a code.

i thought it would be in the email, but there was just a link...and the link prompts me to enter the code...i never got. lmao

Between 12:00AM (midnight) ET on October 5, 2016 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2016, an eligible consumer can play the following game code B6LZCFL7CHA once daily for his/her chance to win a prize. Text B6LZCFL7CHA to 72823 for a chance to win or play online at https://winpsvr.com.

This code can be used twice a day via email and text!

i was just curious where it was. i searched the page and email for like 10 minutes before i just asked lol

1hr into mafia 3. Liking it better than mafia 2 so far. The driving in both games are not ideal, but servicable. Voice acting's top notch. The engaging story feels like i'm playing a movie so far. The shooting mechanics aren't as good as gears. I prefer mafia 3 to gta v, in terms of gameplay mechanics/story. The graphics look fine to me.

Hearing some good and some bad things about mafia 3.. a lot of people are saying it's super glitchy

Mafia III getting slammed so far from what I've seen. Buggy and repetitive seems to be the issues. I'll probably cop in 2 weeks once it hits that temporary sale price of $39.99

Halloween update rumored to release this Tuesday before the web comic.
j1phxhh16sxz.jpg

636113849278307627vnulw.png

This really is the best game.

Just recently the video stopped showing on my tv when my ps4 is on. I've tried all hdmi ports and same thing happens. I hook it up to another tv in the house and it works fine. So its def an issue with the hdmi ports on the tv. I wanna hold off on getting a new tv for now. Any suggestions as far as an alternative solution? I was thinking a component cable but I am unsure of what I'd need exactly 
ohwell.gif

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Just recently the video stopped showing on my tv when my ps4 is on. I've tried all hdmi ports and same thing happens. I hook it up to another tv in the house and it works fine. So its def an issue with the hdmi ports on the tv. I wanna hold off on getting a new tv for now. Any suggestions as far as an alternative solution? I was thinking a component cable but I am unsure of what I'd need exactly :\  

Thanks in advance
Something like this? View media item 2192900$30
Amazon product ASIN B00A8FIQXAPS4 specific reviews: https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...rByKeyword=ps4&search-alias=community-reviews

Mafia 3 is ok. Combat is kind of lame because the computer AI is terrible.

Story is great though. Might wait for to play more after I get my PS4 Pro.

Last edited:
Started a new game in fallout..and I'm basically going the sandbox route..not following the storyline at all ...I did discover a lot of settlements..diamond city market and goodneighbor have most the supplies I need..will follow the story eventually but I love doing whatever i want

trying to get as many caps as I can..so to conserve ammo I'm going the melee route for now
also idiot savant is activated..my intelligence is still at 1

Back
Top Bottom