The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^^^ you know you ain't gettin' dat Bravely copy back. Probably used it as a tip at Red Robbins.
That man hates Final Fantasy, why did he want to play Bravely
laugh.gif

I'm hoping CT comes to Wii U VC, if not I'll snag a DS copy. I want FF III (SNES) to hit Wii U VC too.
Lol one day I'll get it back. I purchased it while I was out there and left it at his crib when I went to the airport

Just recently the video stopped showing on my tv when my ps4 is on. I've tried all hdmi ports and same thing happens. I hook it up to another tv in the house and it works fine. So its def an issue with the hdmi ports on the tv. I wanna hold off on getting a new tv for now. Any suggestions as far as an alternative solution? I was thinking a component cable but I am unsure of what I'd need exactly :\  

Thanks in advance
unplug your tv, plug it back you should be good

Didn't know this before but NBA 2K17 is native 4K on the pro at 60fps

Supersampled as well for the 1080p users.

NBA 2K17

PS4 Pro with a 4K display:

Native 4K resolution running at 60 FPS with HDR support.

PS4 Pro with a 1080p display:

2K confirmed to GameSpot that it will still render a 4K resolution even on a 1080p display. The company said this should result in "much better anti-aliasing" with HDR support.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/every-ps4-pro-game-that-is-and-isnt-getting-an-upg/1100-6443385/

my brother won the overwatch Razr headset last year from taco bell, feeling good about our chances soon
and just like that, my brother won a vr headset yesterday doin the free online way. :lol:
didn't think I'd really be playin ps4 anytime soon but I will now I guess.
update.... should have had it yesterday but FedEx said **** you and left it at the facility for us to pick up...
hate FedEx so much

VR Reviews are out.

Few Metacritics as of now.

89 - Rez Infinite
79 - RIGS
74 - Battlezone
69 - Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
72 - Driveclub VR
56 - PlayStation VR Worlds
72 - Batman VR
81 - Thumper
69 - Tumble VR

Wasn't expecting them to be high since it seems people vary with motion sickness but right now looks like RIGS is the killer app and Rez as well.

Last edited:
Driveclub VR getting slammed by reviewers

Only one I can see at the moment because he got sick.

This is going to be the norm for these fast pacing VR games I think.

Those who can't handle it will score it low.

Same thing is happening with the Here They Lie review.

yo... the headset is big as **** :lol:

There's also a gazillion wires all over the. damn place. it's kinda crazy

Last edited:
So it looks like stores will have stock of the VR tonight for those that did not preorder. Is this true?

Welp, might be to early to call, but Mafia 3's story is the best story of the year.
Movie quality so far.

Who's getting the psvr thurs?

I will get it but still not sure what game i want.
me and my bro just tried that lil resident evil demo where you're strapped to a chair...... son... we dunno if we'll make it through the whole game with that thing on.
stuff is legit in a 3d world. it ain't just you seein the game, you're in there....

That knife :smh:

Welp, might be to early to call, but Mafia 3's story is the best story of the year.
Movie quality so far.
I'll reserve judgement until I've beat FFXV but the story definitely shines. Wish I held off until the DLC and extras were included since I feel like there's nothing to do with my money besides buy guns.

Back
Top Bottom