The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

None of the VR games so far on occulus/vive/psvr can hold their own against a typical AAA release.

So far Bethesda is the only studio coming out with real games for VR.
VR's not a gimmick, but the games most certainly are.

Last edited:
None of the VR games so far on occulus/vive/psvr can hold their own against a typical AAA release.

So far Bethesda is the only studio coming out with real games for VR.
VR's not a gimmick, but the games most certainly are.

Real Games.

I guess these other games are fake then.

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks that whole VR thing is a gimmick. Since the announcement, it has not caught my interest.

It's one of those things you just have to try it out for yourself. It's not for everyone but you need to try it out to see if its for you or not.

It's like 4K and HDR, you actually have to see it for yourself because they can't be conveyed any other way really.

And if you do try it then try it on one of the 3 major headsets not the Gear VR or Cardboard.

I missed out on trying it out when they had displays at BB. I'll give VR it's fair shot once I do come across a display but I still don't see myself gaming hours with a damb VR helmet on :lol:

Last edited:
Real Games.

I guess these other games are fake then.

I think what's trying to be said is instead of a 60-90 minute Batman story, we should get a full fledged 10-12 hour story. Most of the VR games right now appear to be "experiences" rather than full games.

Exploring the Batcave reveals a few more things to do, such as a Batarang target range, Riddler puzzles in which you reassemble fragmented statues, and browsing character profiles with holograms that appear in front of you as though they were really there. The Batcave has a few scattered references you can spot from its handful of vantage points, too. But beyond that, Arkham VR is a one-and-done deal. When I'd finished the story once, some of the most fun I had when going through a second time was fooling around in front of a mirror and making Batman look like a dancing moron.

For the record, I think VR can be a game changer.

Last edited:
Infinite Warfare Beta is able to be pre-loaded right now. Playable at 10am pacific tomorrow.

Also, Mile High on Veteran is just as hard as I remember. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I think I used one of those codes lol, got an error on the playstation site but good looks! :smokin

I think I used one of those codes lol, got an error on the playstation site but good looks! :smokin

Check your download list on the Playstation Store website. I got a error when I put in the Mafia III kick back DLC code but it appeared in my download list.

Last edited:
Check your download list. I got a error when I put in the Mafia III kick back DLC code but it appeared in my download list.

At the office, but I checked my recent purchase history on the site and the beta showed up :smokin

Back
Top Bottom