The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

http://www.round1usa.com/location/
View media item 2234371
kI3ZXgU.gif
get another PS4 and catch these hands :nerd:

U game on PC now u should play Overwatch on that I wanna switch but the cost is nuts
I have bf4 on pc. I get destroyed on that. 

Rather play on console since everyone's using a controller.

And I don't like playing with keyboard/mouse.

I have bf4 on pc. I get destroyed on that. 
Rather play on console since everyone's using a controller.
And I don't like playing with keyboard/mouse.

Thats my main gripe with pc gaming. Yes i know you can plug a controller in but that defeats the purpose right?

Any good PS Plus deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? My subscription expired last night. Going to hold off until then.

Last edited:
Thats my main gripe with pc gaming. Yes i know you can plug a controller in but that defeats the purpose right?
I see your point, but it depends on the game genre. m/kb are ideal for shooters/rts. 

My main gripe was having to game on a monitor/desk instead of tv. Now I'm using my pc like a console. Which to some is blasphemous. The traditional way of pc gaming isn't for me. Given that, I've hooked up my pc to my 50" 1080p tv, instead of my 25" 1440p monitor. Therefore, even if you have a gripe with pc, the pc is so customizable that you can make it fit your specific needs(to an extent). Almost like customizing your own car. "You can have it [almost] your way."
Practice makes perfect
True. 

Was on Gamefaqs looking at FFXV Message Board and peeped the topic: Verendus Impression on FFXV and ....I'm ready for Nov 29th man  (not really a spoiler)
"Now let's end this in a way that's less measured but is the real hot take. Allow me to bring your attention to something that was heard in the halls of Square Enix once upon a time:

Quote from  Yoshinori "Greatest Finale Fantasy Director Of All Time" Kitase:
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Tabata, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

That day comes November 29th, 2016.

Favourite game since Metal Gear Solid 3.
Second favourite Finale Fantasy of all time.
Game of the year.
Game of the generation.

Tabata era. Bahamut represent. Balee dat."

"Basically, if Uncharted, God of War, and Final Fantasy could have a baby, that would be my ideal game. It feels like this is that, except the baby has just been born and hasn't matured, so there are naturally some issues. But when he becomes a man, he'll be the sexiest man alive. Even sexier than Nathaniel Drakengard, and hopefully just as adept at mass murdering."

just ordered COD off amazon

can't wait for it to come in tomorrow

looking to roll with a NT squad

add me: merkd7

just ordered COD off amazon

can't wait for it to come in tomorrow

looking to roll with a NT squad

add me: merkd7
Oh yeah 
smokin.gif

Side note: There are so many games that I need to complete and want to play.

I think Final Fantasy is going to be my next purchase. I need some variety and can't get stuck playing FPS games lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom