The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Killing Floor 2 is out and it runs really well on the regular PS4.

For any Left 4 Dead fans this game is a must.

It is $40.

this MW download takes forever 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone in here seen the KS9000 in person to compare it to the KS8000? I'm stuck right now trying to choose one of the two. Most sources I see online say the picture difference is negligible it really comes down to the overall design of each model. I can get a 60" 8000 for a few hundred less than a 55" 9000. I have to pull the trigger on something now so I can ship it to my next base before I leave.

Last edited:
I finished BF1 campaign last night. It wasn't bad but I was disappointed. It was very short and I feel like they should have just stuck with one story for the duration. WW1 has so much potential and I feel like they missed a big opportunity.

I finished BF1 campaign last night. It wasn't bad but I was disappointed. It was very short and I feel like they should have just stuck with one story for the duration. WW1 has so much potential and I feel like they missed a big opportunity.
Same way I feel. After the 2nd one I played I started losing a lot of interest in finishing it because of how short it is since the there isn't enough time in the game to really have the characters resonate with me

Was on Gamefaqs looking at FFXV Message Board and peeped the topic: Verendus Impression on FFXV and ....I'm ready for Nov 29th man  (not really a spoiler)

"Now let's end this in a way that's less measured but is the real hot take. Allow me to bring your attention to something that was heard in the halls of Square Enix once upon a time:

Quote from
 Yoshinori "Greatest Finale Fantasy Director Of All Time" Kitase:

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Tabata, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

That day comes November 29th, 2016.

Favourite game since Metal Gear Solid 3.

Second favourite Finale Fantasy of all time.

Game of the year.

Game of the generation.

Tabata era. Bahamut represent. Balee dat."

"Basically, if Uncharted, God of War, and Final Fantasy could have a baby, that would be my ideal game. It feels like this is that, except the baby has just been born and hasn't matured, so there are naturally some issues. But when he becomes a man, he'll be the sexiest man alive. Even sexier than Nathaniel Drakengard, and hopefully just as adept at mass murdering."

Dude was banned from NeoGAF:

Verendus posted a long recap of his impressions on the game. Falk PM'ed him for proof of having played the game. Jason Schreier came in and called him out because everything he said could just be extrapolated from previews, and had elements that conflicted with what he had played. Between those last two events Verendus vanished and never came back. Mods re-evaluated Verendus's prior history and made the decision to perm him.

So take those First Impressions with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Verendus was always a troll but since he apparently worked for Sony the mods allowed him to stay and be trollish

Last edited:
I have early access to best buy's black friday deals and I can't think of a game to get...Nothing is really catching my attention lol

8 more days.

At this rate, the game will come out before i get a Pro.
   I'm slowly accepting that hoping to play the best version possible but its been 10 years, I gotta play NOW lol

Good looks Uptempo Kid about that Verendus post, I didn't know any better.

I have early access to best buy's black friday deals and I can't think of a game to get...Nothing is really catching my attention lol

same here.

Is skyrim worth the $25 for a first timer who never played any of those games?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom