The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm slowly accepting that hoping to play the best version possible but its been 10 years, I gotta play NOW lol

Good looks Uptempo Kid about that Verendus post, I didn't know any better.
My pro should have been here but Amazon messed me about so I've just got a refund.
I'm going to buy it at retail instead.

Only thing missing is a 4K TV. If I catch any good deals on black Friday, it's a wrap.

Man I've been scourging the net about FFXV. I even read the end game. I'm ready.

Damn :lol:

Complete opposite from me. I've been on blackout for 3 years now. No way I would spoil the ending for myself.

Lost count the amount of trailers and active time reports I've missed. I didn't even watch the uncovered event and still haven't seen any summons yet. I saw a glimpse of Titan but not enough thankfully.

My pro should have been here but Amazon messed me about so I've just got a refund.
I'm going to buy it at retail instead.

Only thing missing is a 4K TV. If I catch any good deals on black Friday, it's a wrap.
Damn :lol:

Complete opposite from me. I've been on blackout for 3 years now. No way I would spoil the ending for myself.

Lost count the amount of trailers and active time reports I've missed. I didn't even watch the uncovered event and still haven't seen any summons yet. I saw a glimpse of Titan but not enough thankfully.

Man, sorry to hear about the debacle with Amazon. Hopefully you're good to go now.

I can say that after I exchanged my Pro out for a new one, everything is good to go. I'm ready for FFXV now :pimp:

Man I don't know :lol:

I'd just let that go unless you REALLY like those type of games.

It is just dated.

yea i liked the witcher 3 but man that game had too much going on that i ended up losing sight of the game and stopped playing. Im guessing skyrim is probably like that as well.

Man I've been scourging the net about FFXV. I even read the end game. I'm ready.
Damn
laugh.gif

I've played both demos and watched Kingsglaive, but that is the extent. 

Unfortunately I have a work trip that starts a day after release so I won't get a ton of time with it until the weekend. 
mean.gif

lol I walked into so I just embraced chaos. I'm amped right now. AMPED.
I was going to check out a summary of the impressions but GAF is down but if you're amped then that's good enough for me. :smokin

I've played both demos and watched Kingsglaive, but that is the extent. 

Unfortunately I have a work trip that starts a day after release so I won't get a ton of time with it until the weekend. :smh:

Same here, I won't have much time till the weekend but I'll test out the King's Tale game first.

Then once the weekend hits it'll be in this order:

Kingsglaive Movie
Brotherhood Anime
Platinum Demo for Carbuncle
FFXV

I just need to sort out my food like this guy :lol:

18j11cc3o1ocpjpg.jpg

I don't get paid to that friday so I just spoiled it now so I don't have to play that dodging spoilers game.

I may just have to avoid the internet and be extra productive at work for a change.

Last edited:
For the last month and a half, I've been waiting on access for my new job so all I can do is search the internet. Its not helping.

yea i liked the witcher 3 but man that game had too much going on that i ended up losing sight of the game and stopped playing. Im guessing skyrim is probably like that as well.
Games like Final Fantasy and Grand Theft Auto got me prepared for games like Witcher and Fallout.

Did yall preorder FFXV ? And if so, which bonus did yall go after ? I did preorder from Gamestop for A King's Tale , looks decent

I'm staying away from this thread until I get to play XV first. Don't even wanna chance it. Maybe we should start OT for it :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom