The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Finally!! Installing FF XV right now. I'm gonna watch Kingsgate while I wait.

I'll never preorder a FF game online :{

I wish Marvel could have just rented out those properties they sold. They obviously needed the jumpstart from Xmen, SM, etc, but I feel they could do so much more with those movies than what's been done with them recently. The fact that Deadpool and X-Men can't coexist is a crime

They can, both are owned by Fox. (X-men/Deadpool)

I wish Marvel could have just rented out those properties they sold. They obviously needed the jumpstart from Xmen, SM, etc, but I feel they could do so much more with those movies than what's been done with them recently. The fact that Deadpool and X-Men can't coexist is a crime

They can, both are owned by Fox. (X-men/Deadpool)

I heard Apocalypse was supposed to bring their universes together.

Last edited:
What if this is FOX being stubborn?

Fox only has film rights. The Xmen are still an Xmen property and Marvel owns all media and merchandising rights...but do take in to account that Marvel made a deal with Fox because Marvel has television rights to Xmen and Fox wanted those. Legion premieres on FX in January meaning Fox either got permission or got television rights as well. What Marvel got in exchange is still yet to be determined (Im about 90% its F4 film rights) even then Marvel will never let go of merchandising rights. They just want to push their bread and butter which are the films now and since the Xmen aren't contributing to that, they don't want to use merchandising money on them.

I don't believe Marvel is that stupid though. This is a franchise devoted to hardcore purist. You don't play with something like that when you're already in risky territory video game wise.

You guys seeing what they been doing with the X-Men in the comics recently with the whole Inhumans vs. X-men event?

Brethren, I must vent...

I'm playing Overwatch right meow and I just don't understand how randoms don't understand how the game works. Hopped into competitive play and I promise you, every game I was in, the opposing team ran like an actual TEAM. I don't get how these folks don't realize that the ONLY way we're going to win the objective is by being in the ACTUAL objective. These dudes were trying to run in gun and get their kills up but do it inside the actual area that we have to claim. We were up 2-1 and lost two games straight  and took the L because dudes got away from what was working so well. Haven't been this pissed in a while. I'm not the greatest player but I do understand how to actually win. I'm glad my wife and little brother were asleep. Thats a side I didn't want them to see.
mean.gif

Sincerely,

Captaintuxable

Final Fantasy XV Tops 5 Million In Worldwide Shipment; Fastest-Selling Title From The Series

View media item 2247003
Final Fantasy XV released on November 29 and Square Enix announced today that the game has already reached five million in total worldwide shipment and digital sales.

Final Fantasy XV is the first title from the series to have a worldwide simultaneous release, and it also broke the record for most first-day digital sales in Japan, according to Famitsu. Furthermore, the RPG saw a new record for the total of release date shipment and downloads in Asian regions excluding Japan. Retail and digital stales continue to perform favorably in all regions.

Square Enix expects fans to be pleased with more of Final Fantasy XV with upcoming DLC and related work that we’ll see in the near future.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/0...est-selling-title-series/#0SZPXMBG2RUHD3xg.99

I watched Kingsglaive last night. It was the best FF movie which may not being saying a while lot but I enjoyed it. I was super stoked to see a certain boss from a past FF game make a cameo :smokin

Last edited:
But, they do coexist. Colossus was in Deadpool lol.

It's just a matter of where Deadpool takes place in the X-Men Universe...But's that another debate in itself, in regards to that damn timeline FOX screwed up.

So...Red Dead Redemption will be available on PS Now, but not available for purchase? SMh.

But, they do coexist. Colossus was in Deadpool lol.

It's just a matter of where Deadpool takes place in the X-Men Universe...But's that another debate in itself, in regards to that damn timeline FOX screwed up.

Damn I'm hella trippin. It was the twins (QS and SW)/Magneto thing I was thinking about with X-Men.

I had that combined with them cheaping out on the X-Men in the movie all jumbled up

I'll be watching Kingsglaive today. I'm only about 6 hours into FFXV so hopefully it'll just clear some things up as far as what I've seen so far.

One thing I can say about the game is that it's grown on me the more I've played. I feel like a kid again running around the world. It's a game that I can't wait to play when I get off of work. While the driving may turn some people off, I enjoy listening to the soundtracks of the games I grew up with while looking around the world that I'm in. I'd like to see if this holds up throughout the rest of the game, but right now, I'm having fun playing.

I just made it to chapter 2. Game delivers, I think the magitek engines are dope and how they fly in out of nowhere. Dungeons are some of the best stuff I've ever seen in a video game. My only issue is that somehow they released this game without the ability to readjust the screen. Some of the hud text gets cut off and I'm on a 70 inch, they need to patch this asap.

Not enough time in a day to play. Between work, girl and the homies I can't put in more than a late night hour or two. Let's see what happens this weekend.

Last edited:
they are kicking off an event between the Inhumans and X-Men, "Inhumans vs. X-Men" they had a miniseries called the "Death of X" leading up to that following Cyclops and his team of X-Men trying to figure out a way to save mutants from the effects the Terrigen Mist and some other stuff i dont want to spoil 

Back
Top Bottom