The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So we're just gonna spoiler every story driven game. I haven't finished Red Dead, but I'm aware that the game is old and people will probably talk about the ending. Like gotholes said, there's gotta be a window on these kind of the things.

So we're just gonna spoiler every story driven game. I haven't finished Red Dead, but I'm aware that the game is old and people will probably talk about the ending. Like gotholes said, there's gotta be a window on these kind of the things.
there is a window and the game has been talked about with and without spoilers but since there are more people coming into the thread that didnt play it on the PS3 or PS4 people wanna be courteous is all. i dont see the problem with it 

Damn it's not that much effort to spoiler tag. I figured that was one of those games that anyone who plans on playing deserves to not have it spoiled. It's not like it's a 10 year old multiplat either. Some people could have just gotten into the PS ecosystem. I thought I was just being considerate :lol:

Damn it's not that much effort to spoiler tag. I figured that was one of those games that anyone who plans on playing deserves to not have it spoiled. It's not like it's a 10 year old multiplat either. Some people could have just gotten into the PS ecosystem. I thought I was just being considerate :lol:
Nothing wrong with it.

Seen this thread on NeoGAF. I'm sure it's mostly fake but if this was all true I'd be the happiest gamer alive :smokin

2017 will be the 30th anniversary for Final Fantasy and Square Enix will celebrate the milestone with the following items:

Final Fantasy releases in 2017 to celebrate the anniversary: Square will launch Final Fantasy VII Remake (first episode) and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age as main games to celebrate the Final Fantasy’s birthday.

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy is coming to PS4 during the next year. The bundle will include Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on separate discs to be enjoined in 1080p and 60fps.

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection.
This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.

Season Pass:
– Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.
– Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy XV are coming to PC, but likely not until early-mid 2018.

http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap

Seen this thread on NeoGAF. I'm sure it's mostly fake but if this was all true I'd be the happiest gamer alive :smokin

2017 will be the 30th anniversary for Final Fantasy and Square Enix will celebrate the milestone with the following items:

Final Fantasy releases in 2017 to celebrate the anniversary: Square will launch Final Fantasy VII Remake (first episode) and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age as main games to celebrate the Final Fantasy’s birthday.

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy is coming to PS4 during the next year. The bundle will include Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on separate discs to be enjoined in 1080p and 60fps.

This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.

Season Pass:
– Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.
– Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy XV are coming to PC, but likely not until early-mid 2018.

All true.

That would be me just got my PS4 last week :smokin

Seen this thread on NeoGAF. I'm sure it's mostly fake but if this was all true I'd be the happiest gamer alive
smokin.gif

Season Pass:
All true.
giphy.gif

Season Pass:

All true.

Well then.

You guys should have been playing the FF7 demo right now. It was originally slated for a big PSX reveal and download. Too many problems with it though and thankfully it's continuing to be worked on.

Season Pass:

All true.
Bruh :wow:

I need to start saving for that Crystal Complete Edition, that joint is probably gonna run about $1000 :lol:

I have no reason to doubt you but this just seems to good to be true. All this Final Fantasy goodness :smokin

I wonder when SEis gonna announce this 30th anniversary bundle. Hopefully we don't have to wait until E3 or later, either way I'm excited and will cop day one.

SinnerP, are you getting Asetto Corsa?
I have it, but haven't been playing it much lately.  Been mostly on The Division ever since the patch.  I need to get started on Tomb Raider as well.

Having said that, AC is very good.  I like it more than Project Cars.  

Seen this thread on NeoGAF. I'm sure it's mostly fake but if this was all true I'd be the happiest gamer alive
smokin.gif

Season Pass:
All true.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Back
Top Bottom