The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That FF anniversary edition is intriguing. Will it include the FFVII out now currently with trophy support? Will the other games have trophy support? Probably not but if it did... :wow:

Seen this thread on NeoGAF. I'm sure it's mostly fake but if this was all true I'd be the happiest gamer alive :smokin
2017 will be the 30th anniversary for Final Fantasy and Square Enix will celebrate the milestone with the following items:

Final Fantasy releases in 2017 to celebrate the anniversary: Square will launch Final Fantasy VII Remake (first episode) and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age as main games to celebrate the Final Fantasy’s birthday.

Final Fantasy XIII trilogy is coming to PS4 during the next year. The bundle will include Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on separate discs to be enjoined in 1080p and 60fps.
Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection.

This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.
Season Pass:

– Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Chrono Trigger could be released on Steam before the end of 2017.

– Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy XV are coming to PC, but likely not until early-mid 2018.

http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap

All true.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
SE going quadruple overtime.

2017 off to a bang and I'm not sure I'll have time man. :smh:

[rule]

That's a lot of Final Fantasy for one year. :lol:
Will wait for FFXIII collection to get cheap for Lightning Returns since that's still in the backlog.

Speaking of FF, FFXV on Pro with HDR :wow: :wow:

For someone who has wanted to go back and play all of the FF this is great

I only played the 7 port

Last edited:
Just realised that the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection will have trophies for every game.

Goodbye real world for some of you :lol:

48 hours into FF 15 and I cant get enough of it. The only thing that has frustrated me so far is the legendary fishing quests. It angers me to my soul seeing my line go from full strength to snapping in a blink of an eye. That stuff is expensive... :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Just realised that the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection will have trophies for every game.

Goodbye real world for some of you
laugh.gif
this is too crazy. Square Enix out to make that bread!

You guys should have been playing the FF7 demo right now. It was originally slated for a big PSX reveal and download. Too many problems with it though and thankfully it's continuing to be worked on.
That's a bummer. Hopefully we hear something soon?

Backed up my data from my PS4...Just have time make some time to trade in in for a PS4 Pro. 
smokin.gif

Was going to go last night, but I got lazy.

Damn it's not that much effort to spoiler tag. I figured that was one of those games that anyone who plans on playing deserves to not have it spoiled. It's not like it's a 10 year old multiplat either. Some people could have just gotten into the PS ecosystem. I thought I was just being considerate
laugh.gif
Props to you bruv. Some dudes just wanna watch the world burn. Now that I've played it, looking back, I would have been irate if someone knowingly would've spoiled it.

48 hours into FF 15 and I cant get enough of it. The only thing that has frustrated me so far is the legendary fishing quests. It angers me to my soul seeing my line go from full strength to snapping in a blink of an eye. That stuff is expensive...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Damn 48 hours? Nice. I am going to put in some serious work this week. I enjoy the fishing but haven't really focused on it yet.

Goodbye real world for some of you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I am so hooked on DS3 an BB right I feel like I am on drugs :lol:

I have played FF15 for 2 hours and it is dope but I am not urgent about it whatsoever.

Am I trippin' but lord have mercy these games are gold

Last edited:
I just hit the 20 hour mark, chapter 6, about 40 side quests complete. I got 24 hour duty again today and I got the PS4 in the office, it's about to go down 
devil.gif

Playing this game makes me even more excited for FF XII HD.

I'm only on chapter 2 :lol:

I just keep doing side quests and hunts though.. I think I'm level 22 or something

I actually like driving in the car. It was a really smart idea for them to include all the soundtracks to previous games you can listen to. I almost never fast travel now just so I can hear One-Winged Angel or Crossing Those Hills. 
laugh.gif

One thing I will say, watching Brotherhood and Kingsglaive is a necessity imo. I was listening to Colin talk about he doesn't understand where the characters came from. The anime did a very job explaining the backstory.  

I just jumped right into the game, didn't want to drop the extra $30 on a blu ray :lol:

I actually like driving in the car. It was a really smart idea for them to include all the soundtracks to previous games you can listen to. I almost never fast travel now just so I can hear One-Winged Angel or Crossing Those Hills. 
laugh.gif

I think I have all the OSTs now with the exception of FF X, FF X-2 and the spin offs i.e. Dissidia. I find myself letting Ignis drive me around while I sit back and listen to the great songs. I do the same with the MP3 player when I'm walking around.

I took a look at the trophies and it seems like this can be done on one playthrough assuming you play on Normal
nthat.gif

I just jumped right into the game, didn't want to drop the extra $30 on a blu ray
laugh.gif
It's been on sale in quite a few places for $10.

Back
Top Bottom