The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah it almost angers me when developers announce theyre working on a game that wont release in 3-4 years
Another reason why the Horizon series is :pimp:

Each forza horizon gets announced at e3 in june then drops in sept-oct that year. although if e3 was focused like that, e3 pressers would last 15min each.

Saw Kingsglaive yesterday and I absolute loved it.

Never had any issues with not being able to see what was going on and wow has CG a long way.
It looked too real sometimes.

Brotherhood was alright too. Godlike OST in both the film and Brothehood and i Haven't even started the main game.

About to dive into the Platinum Demo now.

I didn't play the DLC but read about it and if I'm being honest, didn't care too much for that. Felt it to be a reach.

It didn't really feel like it though playing through it. You should play it since it's really good. I might be in the minority, but I felt that the dlc was even sadder than the main game

I didn't play the DLC but read about it and if I'm being honest, didn't care too much for that. Felt it to be a reach.

It didn't really feel like it though playing through it. You should play it since it's really good. I might be in the minority, but I felt that the dlc was even sadder than the main game

it was man...poor riley :smh:

Last Guardian got a 9/10 from Gamespot.

Only issue is that Trico can be difficult to control.

We using spoilers on a game that dropped 3 years ago? :lol:

Very considerate people in this thread.

:pimp:

I know i haven't played LTOU through yet and I know theres others making their first time thought.

Pretty dope community vibe to go out of their way to prevent spoilers if you ask me.

Meh, if you haven't played it by now you didn't want to imo. It's like doing spoilers for GTAV, it's not everyone else's fault that you showed up to the party super late.

Meh, if you haven't played it by now you didn't want to imo. It's like doing spoilers for GTAV, it's not everyone else's fault that you showed up to the party super late.
GTA 5 isn't as heavily story driven as TLOU so it's not like that at all.

Back
Top Bottom