The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's a Marvel Vs game. We can complain but it's going to be day 1, and i'm bad at these games
laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm terrible when it comes to these games. But, the fact I can play comic book characters in a fighting game, I'm all in.

OoO, I wonder if there's a big difference than their current wireless headphones, because those work well for me lol

These are a lot more expensive. I haven't seen a comparison to the golds but build quality look really good.

Thye look similar to the Sony h.ear hedphones which are very durable.

I need some a wireless headset this winter for my PC and console

The usb dongle work on PC Too.

Last edited:
Looking at the video with additional gameplay footage, I'm ready to eat crow on the mechanics. I can definitely tell they're using the 3-button and exchange system from Marvel 3. Ryu, Iron Man, Morrigan and Cap were playing with their exact move set. X in Hyper Armor :wow:

Cap in his Ultimates/ MCU costume is a little disheartening though...these MF'ers are really about to slight the Xmen and F4...

Regardless this went from a "not gonna cop cause I'm angry" to "I'm not gonna preorder so they can count my money for preorder sales but probably have a day 1 cop" >D

It's a Marvel Vs game. We can complain but it's going to be day 1, and i'm bad at these games :lol:

Exactly. Watch they hold out on showing any X-Men characters til right before release day to troll everyone.

Question about TLOU2 for anybody who completed 1

Are they really switching to Ellie being the main character? I don't know how I feel about that, gameplay-wise

Are they really switching to Ellie being the main character? I don't know how I feel about that, gameplay-wise

Why not? We did play as her in the first one as well.

it seems that she is going to be the focus of the story even more in this game so we can expect to play as her more in TLOU2. i dont see it as a problem tho since we got to play as her in TLOU and the DLC. and it will be cool getting to play as an older Ellie. Joel gotta be tired of running around and what not. dude gotta be pushing past 50
laugh.gif

it seems that she is going to be the focus of the story even more in this game so we can expect to play as her more in TLOU2. i dont see it as a problem tho since we got to play as her in TLOU and the DLC. and it will be cool getting to play as an older Ellie. Joel gotta be tired of running around and what not. dude gotta be pushing past 50 :lol:  

We did and it was cool to switch up, but idk about a whole game of that.

No swimming. Weaker combat. I guess they could say he taught her to swim, and she could get better in combat over the years.

No swimming. Weaker combat. I guess they could say he taught her to swim, and she could get better in combat over the years.
if the game seems to focus more on her character then it does make way more sense to play as her tho. Joel had his story told and now they want to focus on Ellie more. and you know she's gonna learn how to swim lol ND will probably make a few jokes about it. she could hold her own in a fight a lil bit even in the first game tho so being under Joel for a few years is def gonna mean she is capable. but Joel's chokehold tho>

it seems that she is going to be the focus of the story even more in this game so we can expect to play as her more in TLOU2. i dont see it as a problem tho since we got to play as her in TLOU and the DLC. and it will be cool getting to play as an older Ellie. Joel gotta be tired of running around and what not. dude gotta be pushing past 50 :lol:  

I would think from the trailer

do we really need to spoiler all these? :lol:

anyway i think

its ok if we use ellie, i doubt that she'll be the same from the last game, shell be able to swim im sure, weakened fighting i guess but i was able to remember she wasnt that bad at it. and clickers would be easier since she has that unbreakable shiv, doubt it wil be still there for part 2 though

do we really need to spoiler all these? :lol:

anyway i think

its ok if we use ellie, i doubt that she'll be the same from the last game, shell be able to swim im sure, weakened fighting i guess but i was able to remember she wasnt that bad at it. and clickers would be easier since she has that unbreakable shiv, doubt it wil be still there for part 2 though

I think characters are a pretty big spoiler from 1. Just didn't wanna ruin the 1st game for anybody who didn't play

I'm pretty sure Joel has taught her how to swim since the first one... well I hope he did.

:lol:

All I know is I'm ready for it. Even though it's going to be a minute. :lol:

Aye did I read a couple years or last year that EA was working on a new fight night? Any news on that.

Last edited:
I would think from the trailer
I enjoyed when it did switch to Ellie. Joel is the guy though but it was a nice change of pace and it was unexpected. Especially that one part.
laugh.gif

All I know is I'm ready for it. Even though it's going to be a minute.
laugh.gif

Aye did I read a couple years or last year that EA was working on a new fight night? Any news on that.
This needs to happen. I know their efforts were being spent on UFC but they need to bring Fight Night back AND NCAA.

After watching PS I Love You XOXO, I realized Colin was probably right in assuming TLOU2 is not coming before 2019. Based on the past UC games, ND games usually seem to take a 3 year cycle and that's not including delays. ND only has one team now so I'm sure they probably didn't start on this until completion of UC4.

2019 - PS4 release

2020 - TLOU2 Remastered on PS5

After watching PS I Love You XOXO, I realized Colin was probably right in assuming TLOU2 is not coming before 2019. Based on the past UC games, ND games usually seem to take a 3 year cycle and that's not including delays. ND only has one team now so I'm sure they probably didn't start on this until completion of UC4.

2019 - PS4 release
2020 - TLOU2 Remastered on PS5

My thoughts exactly.

I just finished watching the panel and it sounds like the started a year and a half ago but obviously most of the team was focused on UC4 so 2018/2019 is my guess too.

Im fine with the announcement, but I don't need the Death Stranding treatment. Just go away and make your game and show me when it is ~9 months away from release. 

Im fine with the announcement, but I don't need the Death Stranding treatment. Just go away and make your game and show me when it is ~9 months away from release. 
This. I don't need to see an update at every conference. We already know the game is coming, now go away until you're ready to show some gameplay and give a release date.

Back
Top Bottom