The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah I copped it . It is rough :lol:

There are a couple of parts where you need a companion. I haven't finished it though.

And how lengthy is the BB dlc? And I am so impressed with BB's graphics. Hasn't aged at all.

^^^ I played, and completed, BB first. That probably will forever color my perspective, but I enjoyed the speed of that game more than the DS3, which I have yet to beat (somewhere in Boreal Valley right now).

Going from BB to DS3, felt like playing BB while stuck in mud. That said, after adjusting, I enjoy DS3 almost as much. Almost.

Last edited:
PS4 worldwide sales top 50 million
Best ever Black Friday week in the history of PlayStation.

CzFqY5OXcAAcFzM.jpg:large

PlayStation 4 has cumulatively sold through more than 50 million units to consumers worldwide as of December 6, Sony Interactive Entertainment announced. That includes the sales of PlayStation 4 Pro.

According to Sony, PlayStation 4 enjoyed the best ever Black Friday week in the history of PlayStation.

Total PlayStation 4 software sales have surpassed 369.6 million copies sold in retail stores globally and through digital downloads on the PlayStation Store as of December 4.

“We’re truly delighted that the PS4 community continues to flourish since launch three years ago.” said Andrew House, President and Global CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment. “With tremendous support from our fans and partners across the globe, this year we were able to deliver an unprecedented lineup of hardware such as the new slimmer PS4, PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR. We will continue to provide the best gaming experiences available through our ground-breaking software lineup and network services, as we focus on accelerating our business and expanding the PS4 ecosystem.”

PlayStation 4 is currently available in 122 countries and regions worldwide.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/ps4-worldwide-sales-top-50-million

View media item 2253756

Last edited:
^ I played, and completed, BB first. That probably will forever color my perspective, but I enjoyed the speed of that game more than the DS3, which I have yet to beat (somewhere in Boreal Valley right now).

Going from BB to DS3, felt like playing BB while stuck in mud. That said, after adjusting, I enjoy DS3 almost as much. Almost.

BB seems more offensive so far. A lot going on in tight spaces.
I also think DS3 may have more ways to build your character which is a lil overwhelming.

Let me know if you wanna run DS3. I can help you get your souls up.

^ I appreciate it man. I usually run solo though for the added challenge. You mentioning souls though reminds me of one way these games always mess with you and make you want to beat your head into the wall:

When you have a whole bunch of souls/blood echoes, and you're pretty far from the last lantern/bonfire, and in your mind, you're like, "man, I should probably go back, but I feel like the next bonfire/lantern is just around the corner...."

So you chance it, and then get wrecked, losing like tens of thousands of souls/echoes in the process. SMH.

Last edited:
starting today gamestop offering a $50 gift card when you trade in your consoles for store credit ends this friday.

sp a 500gb launch edition ps4 right now is worth $175 store trade in credit throw in a game or 2 and you get closer to $200 not bad.

think im going to drop my ps4 off this friday after work

Colin Moriarty going off on Square-Enix this morning about the patches. :lol:
In some ways I agree with him but he also stated he's only played 2 hours of XV. I don't really value his opinion on FF seeing as how he hasn't liked a FF since IX :lol:

Last edited:
Alot of people complaining about Square adding to the story through future patches in other forums...it's like Dam if they release the game finally, dam if they would of waited longer. lol 

Alot of people complaining about Square adding to the story through future patches in other forums...it's like Dam if they release the game finally, dam if they would of waited longer. lol 

They just adding replay value. Better not do this with 16 tho.

Hope Square releases a Ultimania book for 15.... really want to know what Nomura vision of FF 15 was like along with ideas,concepts,that were scraped .

8 DLC's came out for Fallout 4 this year and yet whoever made that put Mafia 3, CoD and Mirrors Edge on there instead.

My original statement still stands.

TW3 :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing through FF XV makes me want to pick up TW3 and try again. One day...

The questlines in TW3 are insane, :lol:

Pretty sure one took me like 12 hours and it was a side questline.

Plus it has Gwent...

For anyone playing FFXV: I would suggest switching controls to Type C, makes combat much smoother because you're attacking/blocking w/ R2/L2.

Maybe it's just me but the Square/Circle felt awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom