The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Could take hours depending on the size.
Looks like it'll talk about 80 minutes 
mean.gif

Guess I'll have to wait.

Yo I'm in desperate need of help right now. I downloaded the Star Wars Battlefront update and now all my DLCs are gone!!! I look my season pass up on the PS store but it says it's already downloaded..any suggestions guys?

Go into settings/psn/restore liscenses. Should fix the problem

Last edited:
can anybody quickly explain how ps+ , psn and all that works? i absolutely have no idea what they are how they work etc. do i need to have those to buy anything from ps store? have patience wit me im super noob [emoji]128565[/emoji] tia

How long do you guys leave your PS4 on rest mode? I forgot to completely turn it off this morning before work. Will there be any performance issues if left on rest mode for 8+ hours

How long do you guys leave your PS4 on rest mode? I forgot to completely turn it off this morning before work. Will there be any performance issues if left on rest mode for 8+ hours

I don't know. I've let my PS4 go into rest for a week one time.

If I'm out the crib for a couple of hours I leave on rest mode other than that, I leave it off.

I've had my PS4 since launch. The only time I actually turned it off was during my move earlier this year

I don't leave my PS4 on rest mode for extended periods of time (days) because we have power outages from time to time and I don't want to subject my PS4 to that.

I don't leave my PS4 on rest mode for extended periods of time (days) because we have power outages from time to time and I don't want to subject my PS4 to that.
thats always my fear as well that the one day i leave it on rest mode and my power goes out and i lose all my data 

After 3 bum*#% 360's I now think everything is susceptible to overheating/thermal paste issues, so I turn off my consoles when not in use.

I switched to 360 after both my ps1and ps2 had laser/disc read issues and of course the same #%^* happened on 360. Now that I buy mostly digital I came back.

can anybody quickly explain how ps+ , psn and all that works? i absolutely have no idea what they are how they work etc. do i need to have those to buy anything from ps store? have patience wit me im super noob [emoji]128565[/emoji] tia
PSN = Playstation Network. 

You have to sign up to the network (create an account and user id) to access the Playstation Store.

PS+ is like a special membership program. Becoming a PS+ member gives you access to the multiplayer component of games. 

Being a PS+ member also gives you exclusive access to free games offered monthly on the PS Store (as long as your PS+ membership is active).

Additionally, PS+ gives you sales on select games that you only get through being a member, and also offers you deeper discounts on games already on sale on the PS Store.

FFXV is so good.

I think I'm going to get that season pass.

It's so good to see FF back to it's greatness, putting aside FFXIV since I never played that.

PSN = Playstation Network. 

You have to sign up to the network (create an account and user id) to access the Playstation Store.

PS+ is like a special membership program. Becoming a PS+ member gives you access to the multiplayer component of games. 

Being a PS+ member also gives you exclusive access to free games offered monthly on the PS Store (as long as your PS+ membership is active).

Additionally, PS+ gives you sales on select games that you only get through being a member, and also offers you deeper discounts on games already on sale on the PS Store.

This.

Only online games which don't need PS+ are the free to play ones.

^ so to buy or download dlc's i only need to be a psn member not buy the ps+? i think i have psn already cus thats free right?

Family the Battlefront VR mission takes the crown for VR experiences, granted that it is Star Wars, but man is it great. It needs to be a full game asap.

^ so to buy or download dlc's i only need to be a psn member not buy the ps+? i think i have psn already cus thats free right?
You should've been prompted to create a user ID when you first boot up your PS4.

If you did that then you're already on PSN and have access to the PS Store, where you can buy and download DLCs.

If you were a PS+ member you may be able to get discounts on select items on the PS Store.

Finished restoring my data and installing FFXV. Messed around with the combat system while the game was installing...Seems fun...Can't wait to start playing.

After 3 bum*#% 360's I now think everything is susceptible to overheating/thermal paste issues, so I turn off my consoles when not in use.

I switched to 360 after both my ps1and ps2 had laser/disc read issues and of course the same #%^* happened on 360. Now that I buy mostly digital I came back.
having that happen on my 360 made me like going digital.

Back
Top Bottom