The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Mafia 3 is so mediocre that I would probably pay someone good money to platinum it on my account because the fact that I only have 14% of the trophies makes my soul hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
The questlines in TW3 are insane, :lol:

Pretty sure one took me like 12 hours and it was a side questline.

Plus it has Gwent...

For anyone playing FFXV: I would suggest switching controls to Type C, makes combat much smoother because you're attacking/blocking w/ R2/L2.

Maybe it's just me but the Square/Circle felt awful.

Good looks on the control type.. I'll have to try this

DeliciousAliveHound-size_restricted.gif

2333540_o.gif

My wallet:

AlertMajorBighorn-size_restricted.gif

Your wallet will be fine because half those games won't even be out in 2017.
Gif left out several titles.

If I didn't have a pc, I'd believe that.

Native 4k is in.

Sometime in 2017, I'm upgrading to 4k. 

AMD's vega gpus are dropping early 2017.

Tekken 7 on pc is native 4k, which drops early 2017.

That's already a 1k wallet dent.
mean.gif

Started TW3 couple days ago. Gameplay is great so far. I hope the story picks up a little more though. I'm only a few hours in

Colin Moriarty going off on Square-Enix this morning about the patches. :lol:
There are certain subjects I know he'll go off on one and I won't even bother watching. Final Fantasy is now on that list.
His rant about PS4 pro was so bad.

In some ways I agree with him but he also stated he's only played 2 hours of XV. I don't really value his opinion on FF seeing as how he hasn't liked a FF since IX :lol:
Yea he keeps on saying he wishes the game is good and he likes but we all know he's never liked it from the way it looks and he's going to hate it like who's he fooling.

They just adding replay value. Better not do this with 16 tho.

This.

I think the worst is behind us to be honest. Lessons from FFXV and FFXIV should make the next FF game great.

Should....

What does that have to do with the gameplay? He said the story was good but didn't like the gameplay
Not entirely. He said
Mafia 3 doesn't deserve to be on there. A good story won't carry that mediocre game play.

I said "A good story won't carry THAT mediocre gameplay." So I was only talking about Mafia 3 especially because its a 3rd person shooter and played like a ****** one.

Don't even know why we doing this because if I remember correctly, you stopped playing and just watched the story on Youtube.

I said "A good story won't carry THAT mediocre gameplay." So I was only talking about Mafia 3 especially because its a 3rd person shooter and played like a ****** one.

Don't even know why we doing this because if I remember correctly, you stopped playing and just watched the story on Youtube.
Me neither. 

I've said several times mafia 3's gameplay was trash.

Google, HTC, Oculus, Samsung, Sony join forces to create Global VR Association

View media item 2254374
After a couple years of being driven primarily by the startups, the virtual reality industry is growing to be one increasingly dominated by the big dogs.

There’s still a sizable amount of fragmentation in the industry as well a high chance of failure for many of the efforts currently being undertaken. For these reasons some of the biggest names in the industry, Google, HTC, Oculus, Samsung, Sony and Acer have joined forces to create the Global Virtual Reality Association (GVRA) which aims to “unlock and maximize VR’s potential,” but its really not clear what this all means for consumers.

What many in the VR community have been thirsting for is some unification of standards in terms of software and hardware. Games bought in the Oculus store don’t play on the Vive or PS VR. Sensors for the Vive don’t work on Oculus. Sony doesn’t play nice with anyone else’s standards etc. etc.

Valve, which makes the Steam store and SteamVR platform for the HTC Vive and others, is notably not a member of this collective so any hopes of a unified standard (like its OpenVR platform) emerging from this collective is likely not in the cards.

VR isn't dying anytime soon IMO.

Yo I'm in desperate need of help right now. I downloaded the Star Wars Battlefront update and now all my DLCs are gone!!! I look my season pass up on the PS store but it says it's already downloaded..any suggestions guys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom