The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I also forgot to talk about the main Antagonist

Ardyn is definitely up there for me.

Dude was a puppet master from the start.

I didn't know what to think of him or if he was going to be the main bad guy but after killing Luna, boy did things accelerate from there.

This dude planned it from the start and the way he got to be chancellor and planned the whole treaty.

When he dropped that he was in Noctis lineage, my mind was blown.

And my dude had Luna, Regis, Nyx I think and someone else's corpses hanging up there and these dudes have been dead for 10 years.

And he had to die both in the real world and the afterlife and for that to happen everyone basically had to die.

Only thing I don't like about Ardyn are his clothes. Noctis called him a jester and rightfully so :lol:
It was good in a sense that I thought he would have been a mid-game boss and either Ravus or Iedolas would have been the final boss.

I think it's the hat and mini hoodie he has.

I believe the 4th corpse was Ravus. But yeah, when I saw that it cemented him as hardcore. :smokin

Anyone here get this email and not planning on using their 20% off code??? please bless me 

(fyi not my picture, got it from another forum). apparently this was sent on the 9th

Last edited:
Just finished Chapter 12, and I'm only level 38 
laugh.gif

Never played FF so I'm not into all the hype. Not into many RPGs, especially JRPGs. If this is a straight up great game, I might get it in a few yrs

If you've never played a FF game, I'm just going to assume your first console was PS3/360/Wii :lol:

What were yall playing on SNES/PS1 for all those years :nerd:

Last FF I invested my time in was FFXII :lol:

I can't eem lie tho, watching my bro-in-law play FFXV kinda makes me wanna play it.

If you've never played a FF game, I'm just going to assume your first console was PS3/360/Wii :lol:

First console was a Genesis. I played all platformers/Sports/Fighting/Shooting games on the older consoles. Basically the same **** I play now :lol: I just can't get into RPGs usually, unless it's a background RPG like ME 2/3. I'm not much into fighting games anymore either

Mario
Turtles tournament fighters
Street fighter
Tekken
Tried rpg. Couldn't get in to it only pokemon

Back
Top Bottom