The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

RE5 and RE6 are the only ones I've played. I bought REmake off of PSN. That joint was too dated for me :lol:

Here's the full list of 2016's best selling games.
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • Battlefield 1
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • NBA 2K17
  • Madden NFL 17
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Overwatch
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  • FIFA 17
  • Final Fantasy XV

Surprised but happy to see XV made it.

I'm shocked the division is on the list.

How is gta v still selling?

Lol do y'all even Resident Evil? Resident Evil 4 is heralded as not only the greatest RE game ever, but also one of the top 20 games of all time. Over the shoulder third person, quick time events, that all originated from RE 4. RE4 is why Resident Evil has been action oriented since because capcom has been trying to replicate the formula but RE4 came out a great time for gaming.

4,1,3,2,5,6 is the order for me. Code Veronica is the best game not part of the main storyline. Still play it on my dreamcast.

Lol do y'all even Resident Evil? Resident Evil 4 is heralded as not only the greatest RE game ever, but also one of the top 20 games of all time. Over the shoulder third person, quick time events, that all originated from RE 4. RE4 is why Resident Evil has been action oriented since because capcom has been trying to replicate the formula but RE4 came out a great time for gaming.

4,1,3,2,5,6 is the order for me. Code Veronica is the best game not part of the main storyline. Still play it on my dreamcast.

I'm starting to see it's a different breed in here. I actually like it but I've never met anybody who likes FF and the Souls games as much as these guys :lol:

FF is [emoji]128016[/emoji]

RE5 was my first RE game. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think I beat it 3 times while trying to get all the achievements. If Capcom would've gave it a proper remake I'd probably cop.

The capcom 5 is what is what part of. GameCube got a few gems out of that including Viewtiful Joe. Once the games got critical praise they got Ps2 ports, particularly Viewtiful Joe and RE4 :smh:

Pretty much die hard Resident Evil up until 5. Which includes Code Veronica and Zero.

I agree - RE4 is one of the best games I have ever played but it still doesn't out do the GameCube remake though.

Last edited:

qte originated from it? What? :lol: do you even shenmue bro?
And 3rd person was around way before it too. for example, Max Payne

QTEs aren't anything to be proud of
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom