The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I haven't been able to get online in 3 days I got internet I get the can't connect to server error and I'm wired anyone know how to fix this

Only the basic stuff... reset your router and go into your PS4 network connection and re-do it.
Tried that thanks I hit up Sony too and they couldn't help smh
wifi or hardwired?
Hardwired
Smh didn't work both of my play stations are having the same proble on wire one wifi smh
hardwire it directly to the modem instead of using a router for a sec. Might be something wit your router it seems

My PS4 got fried.

Smh.

Was playing then I heard a boom. Power went out. 30 min later wont turn on at all.

Just a blue light & beep. Not even safe mode can be entered.

Feels batman

just got a notice from Amazon that my preorder for RE7 Deluxe can't be fulfilled lol. not too butt hurt about it but I didn't even get a reason why. almost like they aren't even getting that version now or it at all.

My PS4 got fried.

Smh.

Was playing then I heard a boom. Power went out. 30 min later wont turn on at all.

Feels batman

sucks. But sometimes I live for days like this to have an excuse to buy the newer version of whatever died.

just got a notice from Amazon that my preorder for RE7 Deluxe can't be fulfilled lol. not too butt hurt about it but I didn't even get a reason why. almost like they aren't even getting that version now or it at all.

do you think it will be worth the play through with out VR? I want to cop the VR headset but don't think its worth $400 after experiencing the oculus rift the visuals were not all that great on the oculus and dude who was demoing it said the PSVR is lower quality than the oculus

Last edited:
do you think it will be worth the play through with out VR? I want to cop the VR headset but don't think its worth $400 after experiencing the oculus rift the visuals were not all that great on the oculus and dude who was demoing it said the PSVR is lower quality than the oculus

tough to say. I imagine it will still have some good play normally but would imagine VR would be pretty insane. I have zero experience with anything VR and probably never will so others would have a much better opinion that I ever would.

Was playing BB last night and I am trying to kill those brains in the nightmare :x :rofl:

Man all you an do is laugh sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
My PS4 got fried.

Smh.

Feels batman

Weather was no joke last night, power was going out left and right here in midtown. I heard an explosion and said "yup im outta here". Were you using a power strip though?

Last edited:
My PS4 got fried.

Smh.

Feels batman

Weather was no joke last night, power was going out left and right here in midtown. I heard an explosion and said "yup im outta here". Were you using a power strip though?

No joke indeed. Homie told me his power went & I thought, "not gonna be me", & hopped on. :rofl: :rofl:

Yea I used a power strip. I think it also had a surge protector built in iirc, the comcast guy told me not sure though.

Might invest in a better surge protector though.

Yakuza 0 getting scores much higher than I was anticipating across the board.
Yakuza series is a low key solid series though. They can go a little crazy with the cut scenes but I have enjoyed the last few entries in the series. It's like Mafia meets Final Fantasy to me. Glad it's growing in popularity most likely will scoop it when it goes on sale.

I would most definitely purchase that. Reminds me I still gotta finish Dead Souls. Game was fun but ridiculous....but fun.
Edit: Cool vid on the series.

Last edited:
Man, Starting a fresh run in Ds3 is so satisfying. Feels good starting from zero and rediscovering everything again and trying new builds. :lol:

I want a Yakuza HD with all the previous games

Well Yakuza 0 is a prequel so it would be the best starting point.

Then there's Yakuza Kiwami coming out in summer which is a remake of Yakuza 1

They did release a HD remaster on PS3 for 1 and 2 but I don't think it left Japan.
If 0 and Kiwami do well then I can see Sega releasing the rest. Especially since 6 is also coming to the west

I'll let a one Michael Huber extol the virtues of Darkest Dungeon. He's much better at that kind of thing than I am.

overwatch_chinese_new3wzvg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom