The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You can't download games you pre order on PSN? I copped RE 7 but the game won't download the Theme did tho. I don't wanna download Monday when everyone else is downloading then it's gonna be mad slow

That's why it's called a pre-order. :rofl:

U actually can download games you purchased as a pre order on Xbox. What's the sense of everyone downloading the game at the same time
If you're paying for a pre order.

Laughing emoji and u sound like a fool [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Nice I'll check tomorrow. Thanks bro

Not my pic but you should have this screen.

View media item 2307401

Nah nothing was happening when I clicked it. I was just trying to ensure it downloads b4 the last minute rush. It downloaded the pre order theme however You can't even use that before the date [emoji]128557[/emoji] I'll try again later if I'm home
I'm not sure what's going on. Every game I've pre-ordered has allowed me to install the theme as soon as I purchased it.

:rofl:

Bruh what blood level are you? I know I was over lvl 120 and was struggling with the first boss in the DLC :lol:

Level 102.

I beat the last boss 1st try.

I thought he was the secret boss for some dumb reason :lol:

I swear the secret boss is in a graveyard.

Last edited:
U actually can download games you purchased as a pre order on Xbox. What's the sense of everyone downloading the game at the same time
If you're paying for a pre order.

Laughing emoji and u sound like a fool [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

1. What's Xbox got to do with PlayStation in a PlayStation thread. :rofl:
2. Pre-Orders for Digital Downloads sounds stupid & unnecessariy. It's digital it ain't selling out.
3. If you not gonna experience RE7 in VR you not on my level.
4. Stop being sensitive.
5. :rofl:

Bonus: Stop being sensitive. :rofl:

I'm a team ninja nut but I'm not seeing it with Nioh

I'm kinda just lukewarm on it. I've dreamed of a "Samurai Souls" by From, and now I'm afraid that they may not tackle that with Nioh out.

But one thing is I don't want to beat my head in over a demo. I'll probably give the full game a shot.

I'm kinda just lukewarm on it. I've dreamed of a "Samurai Souls" by From, and now I'm afraid that they may not tackle that with Nioh out.

But one thing is I don't want to beat my head in over a demo. I'll probably give the full game a shot.

Took me a minute. I was trying to play BB or DS3 and it wasn't working.

But when I started to get it it was straight flames. I beat the demo. I believe. I am like level 38.

NIOH is definitely harder though

Last edited:
Nioh demo hard as hell! Either that or I just suck. Haven't learned how to preserve Ki just yet so I always end up at a stand still during battle.

How much are the Astros?

They have different styles ranging from 150-250.

I believe the new A50's are 250. They are wireless and have 7.1 Dolby digital surround sound. Absolutely amazing sound quality.

But the A40's are what I use. Sound is great and the mix amp is clutch. If you have a ps4 slim you'll need an optical usb adapter since sony decided not to add an optical port on the slim. Adapters are very cheap tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom