The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

U actually can download games you purchased as a pre order on Xbox. What's the sense of everyone downloading the game at the same time
If you're paying for a pre order.

Laughing emoji and u sound like a fool [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

1. What's Xbox got to do with PlayStation in a PlayStation thread. :rofl:
2. Pre-Orders for Digital Downloads sounds stupid & unnecessariy. It's digital it ain't selling out.
3. If you not gonna experience RE7 in VR you not on my level.
4. Stop being sensitive.
5. :rofl:

Bonus: Stop being sensitive. :rofl:

I asked a legit question because maybe I was doing something wrong and wanted to find out "that's why it's a pre order" is a dumb response. Well you just made another dumb response. Who said anything about the game selling out? I inquired because I wanted to ensure my game was downloaded before last minute purchases on Monday which would slow up my DL. That is all. You sound like you feel a way because of the convenience of the feature.

I can't write the word xbox in a PS thread? Who is really being sensitive?

Lmao at not being on your level. How old are you 6 ? Btw this is Niketalk discussion about video games not DBZ, talking about being on your level.

Bonus: you can download your games as soon as they are up for pre order on Xbox. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I asked a legit question because maybe I was doing something wrong and wanted to find out "that's why it's a pre order" is a dumb response. Well you just made another dumb response. Who said anything about the game selling out? I inquired because I wanted to ensure my game was downloaded before last minute purchases on Monday which would slow up my DL. That is all. You sound like you feel a way because of the convenience of the feature.

I can't write the word xbox in a PS thread? Who is really being sensitive?

Lmao at not being on your level. How old are you 6 ? Btw this is Niketalk discussion about video games not DBZ, talking about being on your level.

Bonus: you can download your games as soon as they are up for pre order on Xbox. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Do you homie. It's all love. There's level to this ish tho... :rofl:

Nice I'll check tomorrow. Thanks bro

Not my pic but you should have this screen.

View media item 2307401

Nah nothing was happening when I clicked it. I was just trying to ensure it downloads b4 the last minute rush. It downloaded the pre order theme however You can't even use that before the date [emoji]128557[/emoji] I'll try again later if I'm home
I'm not sure what's going on. Every game I've pre-ordered has allowed me to install the theme as soon as I purchased it.

I just figured it out. I had to go to library and purchases. For some reason I couldn't initiate the download from the ps store. The theme worked today too. All is well. Thank you bro. Are you messing with RE 7?

U actually can download games you purchased as a pre order on Xbox. What's the sense of everyone downloading the game at the same time
If you're paying for a pre order.

Laughing emoji and u sound like a fool [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

1. What's Xbox got to do with PlayStation in a PlayStation thread. :rofl:
2. Pre-Orders for Digital Downloads sounds stupid & unnecessariy. It's digital it ain't selling out.
3. If you not gonna experience RE7 in VR you not on my level.
4. Stop being sensitive.
5. :rofl:

Bonus: Stop being sensitive. :rofl:

Being able to have the game fully downloaded before release makes playing it when it drops a lot easier and convenient.

You're being pretty corny here.

Watching Game Of Thrones got me wanting to finish up The Witcher again, debating if I should have a go at that or finish up Fallout...

I just checked the sale and copped sleeping dogs. Been waiting to catch it on sale again for a while.
i ended up picking Shadow of the Colossus and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I also got Flame in the Flood since i had a $10 PSN card laying around 

anyway to check to see if your GCU expired?

I went ahead and copped RE7. Will be playing on a pro with 4k HDR support.

Kind of want to try out the VR but cant stomach the $400 on something I will barely use.

Will cop a used one or one on sell tho

Last edited:
anyway to check to see if your GCU expired?

I went ahead and copped RE7. Will be playing on a pro with 4k HDR support.

Kind of want to try out the VR but cant stomach the $400 on something I will barely use.

Will cop a used one or one on sell tho
They'll send you an email. I just got mine :\

View media item 2309124
VigilantOilyChafer.gif

:lol:

Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version of Tekken 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play. Supports PS VR.

Last edited:
They'll send you an email. I just got mine :\

I'm guessing I missed that email since it seems like the discount isn't being applied anymore. 2 years went by fast.

Guess I wont be copping GCU no more since amazon prime does the same thing and their trade in values for games seems to be a little higher as well.

got resident evil 7 for 20 ish after $47.99 and a $30 discount for trading in 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom