The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Question has been asked plenty of times, but would the PS4 Pro be worth it for those with 4K sets?

Xbox/Scorpio(when released) will always be my primary console, so I think it's OK for me to cheap out on the standard model...but is the graphical difference worth the extra cash?

Question has been asked plenty of times, but would the PS4 Pro be worth it for those with 4K sets?

Xbox/Scorpio(when released) will always be my primary console, so I think it's OK for me to cheap out on the standard model...but is the graphical difference worth the extra cash?

If you're 4K ready now I'd say do the pro. I'm waiting until closer to Scorpio to get a 4K monitor so that's why I skipped the S and pro but I'll def upgrade my ps post Scorpio

I think I'm set on waiting for PS5. I ain't getting PS4 Pro unless my launch PS4 dies. I don't play my Xbox enough to even think about copping Scorpio. I do want to get a 4K TV tho.

Thinking or getting a pro, already have the og 4 but the disc tray is shot, plus I copped a 4k TV over the holidays. I know my son wants his xbone S back too

Pro is definitely worth it especially if you have a 4K TV.
A must if you're interested in VR.

I really don't want to pay up for the pro when I get my 4k tv. Is the difference that drastic going from a regular to a pro on a good 4k tv?

RE is lit so far but Sony blocks new games from streaming very annoying smh
That's on the developer not Sony. Namco Bandai is good for not allowing streaming. It happened with Naruto Storm 4 and Tales of Zestiria. If I'm not mistaken you still can't stream those games and they released over a year ago :smh:

RE is lit so far but Sony blocks new games from streaming very annoying smh
thats on the devs not Sony. i notice that on a few games i stream like when i get to the ending or to a certain cutscene the stream will stop and pickup again once the scene ends 

It was time zone locked. I could stream it at 3am. Damn cali people. I got off then however, I'm off today so I'll have some fun today

:lol:

I decided that I am not gonna copp NIOH until I plat BB, DS3, FF15, and at least put 80 hours into the Witcher.

I jus thave way too much :smh:

Last edited:
bloodborne made witcher meh to me,
laugh.gif
i cant really compare each game to the other. what they set out to do they do it incredibly well tho

Back
Top Bottom