The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Overwatch last night
sick.gif
dont even remind me bro lol gave me a duplicate legendary skin in a loot box 
mean.gif

Don't really care for Marvel x Square which is odd because I love marvel and square loooool... just not really sure it's a great fit.

So what type of game is SE going to create with Marvel?

RPG to reunite The Avengers?

Don't really care for Marvel x Square which is odd because I love marvel and square loooool... just not really sure it's a great fit.

I am not excited at all

Pretty much just saw a movie trailer.

And not really sure if square has what it takes to hit home runs these days.

*Flame suit activated*

*Pops in Bloodborne*

Square isn't developing it tho. thats Crystal Dynamics so I'm reserving judgment on it till i see gameplay although I'm not interested it 

Yeah Square is just publishing the game, Crystal Dynamics and One of the Montreal Eidos studios is developing. I'm excited to know that Marvel is actually taking their IPs a little more serious. Spider-Man and now Avengers. I know TT is doing Guardians but that doesn't really count imo, gameplay is gonna be obsolete :rolleyes

On another note.. I grabbed Rogue Galaxy on that flash sale and put about 8 hours into yesterday during a snowstorm we had.

Game is really good. Level 5 always seems to make good stuff :pimp:

Why won't it be a good fit?

I am not excited at all

Pretty much just saw a movie trailer.

And not really sure if square has what it takes to hit home runs these days.

*Flame suit activated*

*Pops in Bloodborne*

FFXV
FFXIV
World of FF
I am Setsuna
Dragon Quest Builders
Just Cause 3
Hitman
Deus Ex
Tomb Raider

I think they've done pretty well recently.

Square isn't developing it tho. thats Crystal Dynamics so I'm reserving judgment on it till i see gameplay although I'm not interested it 

They own Eidos Montreal and Crystal Dynamics so they are technically developing it.

You're right. Still need to see gameplay but after seeing Spiderman and knowing what these two studios can do. I'm excited.

I love this new direction from MARVEL. 2 proper hero games and Marvel vs Capcom. Year of dreams all over again.

Why won't it be a good fit?

I guess I just want comics and movies from Marvel.. and I just want dope RPGs from Square. I don't necessarily want those 2 worlds to collide.

I'd rather play I am Setsuna than I am Tony Stark if that makes any sense :lol:

I guess I just want comics and movies from Marvel.. and I just want dope RPGs from Square. I don't necessarily want those 2 worlds to collide.

I'd rather play I am Setsuna than I am Tony Stark if that makes any sense :lol:

Square's western studios are in charge. The same guys who made Tomb Raider and Hitman.

Don't worry Nomura won't be designing these guys like he did for the DC characters:lol:
Even though I love the designs.

View media item 2312738

Last edited:
I'm still playing I am Setsuna. It's not as good as I thought. I HATE walking across the world map, you move so slow. The game itself is depressing as hell too :lol:

I know I'm probably in the minority but I used to tell my brother that I'd love a turn based RPG using Marvel characters :smokin

I don't know what it is.. I guess if it's done tastefully that could be dope.

I still cringe when I play Kingdom Hearts games occasionally no matter how good they are it's just a bit off-putting to me..

I love KH too, played them all.

SE is not what it used to be is what I am saying. At all.

They have a bunch of good to ok games. Maybe couple great ones in there.

I kind of thought that was too obvious. I'm sure Star Wars will make its way into Kh3 also. I want to play the collection on PS4 before I start to think about KH3. As of right now, that series is whatever to me. I'm giving it another shot once the collection hits PS4

Just finished Arkham city, my first foray into the "arkham" games and I absolutely loved it! Was a big fan of the Animated series so I was quite surprised and thrilled that the main cast on that were in this as well. I know there are other games and intend to play them all but what should I be playing next in the series since I know I already went out of order?

Just finished Arkham city, my first foray into the "arkham" games and I absolutely loved it! Was a big fan of the Animated series so I was quite surprised and thrilled that the main cast on that were in this as well. I know there are other games and intend to play them all but what should I be playing next in the series since I know I already went out of order?
Asylum which is arguably the best one out of the series.

Back
Top Bottom